• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

but i can still remember just the way you taste; castile/any

remember you could weep fire
    It was the best feeling in the world, being surrounded by her family, embraced by them. She can't get over her youngest siblings, Cyprin was so sweet, and Bronsonn was definitely a chip off of their father's block. He had that same brooding demeanor that she adored. Castile of course, her beloved older brother. She knew it was a silly question, she knew she belonged. His warm embrace filled her with even more happiness. She couldn't be happier.

"I am so happy to be here, with all of you.

She couldn't help but notice he was not in his mighty draconic form as he greeted them, as he could have easily flown down from the mountains upon scaled wings. She had not known that the fae had taken away his birthright. She felt for him, the blood of the dragon flowed through him, strongly. more so than it did in her. As she was not gifted with the same shifting ability as most of her other siblings. But, it was part of him, and hopefully he would regain his birthright soon.

Not even a few moments later, Valera's mind is ripped from her thoughts of her brother. Her orange eyes meet those of her mother's. A child again, she had not seen her mother in what seemed like ages. She beamed and pranced her way, a smile across her face. Mother! It's been too long. Much too long.
    She could not be believe she was even here right now. It was not long ago that she had been so alone, and longed for even the smallest bit of companionship. Now, here she stands, her family surrounding her. She could not be happier. She looks to her eldest brother once again, her voice sincere.
    "If you need any help at all, for anything. Let me know. I will do all I can for you." 
    valera
    Nayl x Lior