• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Playful Eyes | Kildare
    I'm meaner than my demons
    I'm bigger than these bones

Tamashi often wondered around, getting herself lost or stuck in awkward situations, or sometimes just finding new things to play with. Today she skipped around through the forested area, ignoring the cold water for once and making a mad dash towards a particularly large tree she spotted from a distance. She excitedly skipped and hopped, her hooves picking up dirt and leaves and flinging them behind her as she barreled her way to the big oak. 

Finally reaching the base of the tree, she came to a messy halt, stumbling over her own feet for a few seconds and flapping her small wings frantically as she attempted to catch her balance. She steadied herself, out of breath from the journey but wide eyed nonetheless at the large oak tree in front of her. The small white mare nearly lost her balance again as she tried to look up far enough to see the top of the tree, stumbling backwards as she tried to take it all in. Curiosity started to form as she looked at the bark of the oak, some parts looked thick, some looked thinner, and some parts were peeling off of the body of the old giant. Hesitantly, she licked a piece of bark lightly, testing it. Satisfied that it didn't seem to taste suspicious, she quickly began to gnaw away at the bark, digging her small teeth into it and peeling away large pieces, chewing them up for a few minutes before spitting them onto the forest floor and starting the process again. Her short tail waved happily to and fro as she chewed away at the tree, the bright turquoise hair swishing through the air and whipping around her in joy.

TAMASHI