• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Here we go; Aries, Tyr

Her face falls in sympathy and frustration for Tyr, it was not fair that he had to live life like this. He had not asked for it, he had not done anything stupid to come to this on his own. She had been nieve to think she deserved her vision back, she had brought this upon herself. She was young and full of feeling, half of which she could not control, and a tear slipped from one blind eye as he talked of the scars that painted his face and how he had been left to his own devices for almost two whole years. She had only been blind for a day and yet she pitied herself.

She could feel his breath shuffle the hair that fell on her face as she too took a step backwards. No more would she wallow, she had gotten herself into this and she knew she could get herself out. She could feel the discomfort the stallion possessed about the subject and when he asked her his question she knew she would make it short and let him fall back into his routine. The fairies said I needed to learn to be strong and learn from others who couldn't see how they navigated through life. I appreciate you talking to me Tyr. I know now that I can do this thing called life with or without my vision. I have taken to many things for granted but this encounter will never be one of them. she paused as she thought about what had just transpired between the two and what she would take away from this meeting. I hope to have more conversations in the future, but now Aries and I must make our way to Taiga. I wish you the best, and if you ever need a friend I hope you don't hesitate to seek me out. and with that Felicitey sidled up to Aries once more, shifting to her lioness form before making the long trek to Taiga.

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Tyr] closing it up, horrible at closing /: thank you!
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1