• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Shopping for Ships
    Here is a list of my characters, I’m looking around for some ship/plot ideas. If you are not familiar with my writing or the characters themselves please check them out to see if we would be a good fit to play together. Smile If you are interested in any of these or have ideas let me know here or via discord PM. 

@[Agnieszka]
    Adult / Female / Tephra
    Preference: Male
    My first character on BQ. She is a former witch who was stripped of her power in an accident. Her memories and the  ‘darker’ part of her personality are locked away in her mind. She’s a bit mad. Anxiety, PTSD, afraid of trees. Did have a relationship with Wane. She was in love with another magic wielder in her old life, a plot where they find her could be fun. They would also have been involved in the accident. 

@[Aldric]
    Adult / Male / Hyaline
    Preference: Female
    Just a regular dude. He is the type to fall hard and fast. I would be interested in almost any plot ideas for him. He is generally very nice, usually awkward. Would be a great guy to love and leave to give him some angst.

@[Aloy]
    Fetus / Female / Hyaline
    Preference: ???
    Not born. Nothing long term. Happy, friendly like Kensa, with a temper like Brigade. Not going to be slutty like mom. A baby ship that ends horribly would be sublime. 

@[Ausra]
    Adult / Female / Nowhere
    Preference: Any
    Has been reincarnated bunches as all kinds of creatures throughout the multiverse. She is so fun and I love her very much. Would be a great fit for a character who wants to meet someone who thinks outside the box. 

@[Drache]
    Baby-Teen / Male / Tephra
    Preference: ???
    Plant dragon guardian baby. Doesn’t talk. Can, but doesn’t. Has not learned to shift completely to a dragon. He is pretty and grumpy. Idk what I want. 

@[Kelynen]
    2 / Male / Hyaline
    Preference:???
    Kenslie baby that Kensa didn’t love for most of his life. Mommy issues. Not super confident. Obsessed with his sister Risk. 

@[Qaen]
    Adult / Male / Nowhere
    Preference: Any
    I haven’t gotten this boy out since he was a kiddo. He doesn’t like water. Give me ideas.

@[Seale]
    Adult / Female / Ischia
    Preference: Preferably Female but Any
    Agnieszka’s daughter. Grew up very sheltered without a father figure around much. Part of Adria’s crew. 
    tell me what you hate about me
    whatever it is, i'm sorry
    Perhaps Drache and Divest? She's pretty in your face, has high confidence, but is dedicated and loyal if you become a friend or something. She probably would hassle Drache a lot about not speaking and think he is pretty (but not pretty as her! haha).
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Aldric and Vita can meet!? ^^ shes super innocent and has yet to dabble in the love world
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

@[Shelbi] Totally lets try them out! A bossy girl and a grumpy boy should be lots of fun. Where should we have them meet?

@[Nicole] Okay they can meet up and see if they click. Anywhere in particular you'd like to have them meet?
    Rae could meet Aldric? She’s spent most of her life in the clouds as a nomad and would probably prove mildly incapable of sticking around solidly enough to be a good option for love. She’s sweet but wild. We could introduce them and see what happens, anyway. I should be back from away next week I think.
    Anywhere! Shes a traveler, so trespassing into a territory isnt beyond her :p
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

So, I have Cyprin and Reia.
    Cyprin is the lovey more dreamy type for any of your boys. She may be fascinated by your dragon boy since her family is dragons
    And reia is just feral si it would be an unconventional relationship that could gradually strengthen and become cutesy
    I would absolutely love to ship a pony with yours!

I have three girl babies this season;
    An ice queen (Yuki) in Hyaline
    A protector-tomboy girl in Icicle Isle
    A no-conscience kelpie who will nibble and possibly drown her boyfriend(s); Nilam, in Ischia

Otherwise I have
    Eurwen, young adult, mentally a mess, see (open) Mountain post
    Ilma, 12-ish and newly immortal, but maybe she should sail with Hurricane idk yet)
    Leilan, also about that age and immortal again, so looks probably more like 9-10; needs maybe a new fling though I suspect it’s gonna be short and fiery and not lasting (nor faithful probably)
    Aodhán is not available for one single horse bc he loves pretty much everybody, but he can match with someone if you like

Could try to post:
    Maiko (14?), who is irritated by pretty much everything
    Cyneric (2?), only posted one thread, adorable little puppy
    Kybeth, young adult meerkat - he’s sort of the always-friendzoned-guy
    Kyveli (3?), highly attracted to family and god-family, but may also like outsiders over time
    Tauti, Sota, Nälkä (yearlings. But they’re nasty little pricks probably)

@[Vanilla Custard] Who would you most be interested in? Besides Aldric and Drache right now because I think I'm overbooking them. Big Grin I love Maiko actually but I don't know that I have anyone who would fit with her. Leokadia wanted to adopt her for a new mom when they met during the plague though haha.

@[Kyra] She sounds perfect! I'll put something up for you!
    @[Vanilla Custard] what about Qaen and Eurwen? I feel like that could be fun!