• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Activity Check [Closes 9.8.19]
    Exclamation 
    Please reply below to let me know you are here and if you do not have a position already if you would like to be in the diplomatic or warrior caste. 

I am excited to announce two promotions! The first for Leilan who has been very active within Hyaline and discovered a small visitor from Taiga, helping to open up an interesting opportunity. The second goes to Aegean who patiently and pleasantly visited with members of Taiga on our behalf and learned a little bit about them. 

If you are still visiting somewhere or would like to you may also be able to earn a promotion. Please look for chances to meet with visitors or recruit newcomers to Hyaline!

Thanks all!
    Nixus is here and would like a warrior caste rank
    Still here! Thanks! ^^
    Your friendly neighborhood ice-spitter

PS Yuki will join soon under kids/foals/residents without ranking. It is also possible that if Clayton moves, you’ll have Tähti and triplets as well (four yearlings of apocalypse theme) but I’m not very active with those and it depends on where Clayton goes to live (:

Hiya! Rouhi is on a visit but it’s just taking me ages to write replies
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    Clay is here!
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Chem is here!
    <3