• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  From the ashes a fire shall be woken; Caelestra

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all who wander are lost
    A bear isn’t a form Aodhán himself usually takes, but the mare-bear before him had left him little choice in the matter. His shifting still a bit unstable, it had caused him to take her form - but that wasn’t so bad, not at all.

Well - it is, he notices when he starts to shuffle his paws underwater, flushed by her easy compliment on his bear-form. Clumsy as one can be when they’re not familiar with what they shift into, he almost stumbles and when he does that, has to stabilize himself on instinct - in the end, he falls on his hind and looks up at her with a dumb grin on his face from a sitting position. ”I’m Aodhán.” he says. ”Neither bear nor axolotl, normally.” He yawns then, grabbing his nose with both front paws and almost tumbling back over once again - this time he’s glad with a larger form, as he rocks back and forth in the water.

”I challenged Noah for the Brilliant Pampas, but she made me really sick. Like the Plague, do you know it? I hope it’s not contagious like last time. I think she also healed it, but I can’t be sure.” Thinking slowly, the white bear cocks his head at the brown one. ”Are you a healer? I could swear I was nowhere near recovery just now.”

@[Caelestra]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: From the ashes a fire shall be woken; Caelestra - by Aodhan - 08-20-2019, 12:03 PM