• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  Knock me down and I'll get back up again; any fairy

The journey was slow and long, despite the fact that she lived in the meadow below the mountain. Her anxiety ran high as Dexter helped lead her up the perilous mountain. She had played with magic, she had entertained magic, and she did not follow through. She was paying the consequences now. Dijinni had taken the sight from her golden, amber eye leaving in its place a dull, useless white eye. The defect had only dampened her spirits for a few days as she adjusted to the new inconvenience. She was use to defects, she had been born deaf in one ear after all hadn't she? And now look at her, she had flourished in integrity and confidence to be like anyone else. 

However, she could not dismiss the fact that a deaf ear and a blind eye made her plan to live life to the fullest a difficult one. In her determination she looked up at the mountains peak with Dexter and solidified her decision to play with magic one more time, hopefully in her favor.

The first half of the mountain was not exceptionally hard to navigate with the help of Dexter. It was summer and the rocks were dry and settled. Though the path narrowed and widened unexpectedly at times she pushed through with her journey at the comfort of Dexter's soothing fingers. 

When they came to an exceptionally wide, flat ledge Dexter communicated to her that the path ahead would soon become trickier. The air would become more fridged, despite the summers heat, and snow would finger it's way across the path. With Dexter's gentle direction she morphed into her golden lioness form. Her paws providing better traction and her whiskers helping her sense more of what she could not see. 

The path did indeed become more concerning as they went. More than once Felicitey had found herself almost going over a particularly narrow ledge or a crumbled, missing space carved into the rocky mountains side. 

As they made their way out onto the mountains plateaued peek Felicitey inhaled deeply. The air was much thinner hear, but in what seems like hours it was the first time she could really stop to breath. She had made it. 

She had succeeded.

She turned her head slowly taking in the scene infront of her. Her ice blue eye was large and bright while her milky eye sat aimlessly tucked in its socket. She could feel the magic of the place, similar but stronger than that of Dijinni. Her voice came out in a purring, determined tone, I am Felicitey, but something tells me you already know that and for what I came for. she quieted, thoughtfully. Before she continued she transformed into her equine form. Her golden, chocolate dipped body stood confidently at the center of Beqanna's magic. Her deaf hear drooped uselessly atop her head, much like her blind eye settled below. I come seeking your assistance. See, I played with magic once not long ago. Unaware of it's true power. I thought it a game, and though I appreciate the journey Dijinni sent me on, I was naive and did not follow through. For this I have received the consequences, and I have owned up to these consequences. Noone but myself was responsible for them. 

I would like to think that I have learned my lesson, and yet here I stand willing to take a chance with magic one more time. I do not want to be one stuck in the meadow for all my life, I want to live. I was confident that I could do that with one less ear, but one less eye proves difficult for me. I am asking for the ability to see once again.
    she ends her speech with a determined nod of her head as Dexter pokes his head between her ears, settling his chin gently on her forelock. He was proud of her for coming here.

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Officials]
    Felicitey is questing to see again. I would like vision sharing, non genetic. If possible I would like the golden, amber colored eye Dijinni took. Meraxes can keep her original eye Big Grin
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1
    You wait, a slight breeze cooling you. Time passes with no response, and you wait until you cannot take it anymore. It may be hours, it may be days, but no one comes to you. Not this time.

You have rolled a 5 and will not receive a quest. You can try again in one RL month.
    Please tag in replies