• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  Hopefully I Can Have A Second Chance [Fairy]
    His last trip up the Mountain had been... less pleasing than expected. Even if a visit from the fairies didn't turn out so well, they hadn't even acknowledged his presence there; to him, not appearing was the same as not acknowledging. Aten had grown frustrated the longer he waited around, and so he left, deciding to take the time he needed to sort out Taiga's matters first to see if it changed what he came up here for in the first place.

Did the fairies perhaps know what happened in Taiga recently? Perhaps figured out why Aten had come back? The golden stallion's presence was hardly ever felt at the Mountain top, so it would make sense that he'd only come here if it was something important. But would he be allowed the privilege this time? Would he be granted what he sought so he could fulfill his own selfish wish to protect his friends and potentially take back his kingdom once Wolfbane and Lepis had what they wanted?

Or, better yet, take it back from them if he deemed their actions unlawful and dangerous towards Taiga's residents?

The stallion's journey up the mountain this time was longer, hindered by the thin traces of snow still present on the ground, but that did not stop him. He took breaks when necessary on his journey up, his hide covered in a light sheen of sweat and light snowfall by the time he reached the top. Due to the snow mixing with his sweat, he had a slight chill, but shook it off so he could take care of what he came here for.

Aten's eyes scanned the top of the mountain and he spoke out in a quiet voice, unsure if anything, anyone, was hearing him.

"I have returned... to seek something important... it will help fulfill a selfish wish of mine, but for the sake of those I love...

"I know I was deemed unworthy last time, but I ask for a second chance... please, grant me the means to be able to protect my friends and my kingdom if those two who took it from us only have malicious intent towards it..."

@[Officials]

OOC: Aten has come to the Mountain once again to petition for the 3-space trait Dragon Mimicry, with the characteristics of dragon scales, dragon claws, and firebreathing. I calculated roughly a month from my last petition.
    @[Aten], you have rolled a 3 and will not receive a quest. You can try again in one month.
    Please tag in replies