• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [challenge] Aten
    Wolfbane of Loess will be challenging Aten of Taiga for leadership position of Taiga. This fight will take place in Loess.

-These are my terms:

*If Wolfbane is successful and wins, Aten will refrain from any action against Taiga and her new leader (in the form of challenges or steals) for one-half Beqanna year, or 1 real life month.

*If Wolfbane is successful and wins, Aten must remove himself immediately from Taiga.

*However, if Aten decides to forfeit this challenge outright he will be instated as Taiga's acting champion, with the expectation that he will refrain from any action against the new Taiga leader (in the form of challenges) for one-half Beqanna year, or 1 real life month. This would be in order to allow all characters involved a chance to work on their differences IC instead of constantly battling one another.

-This battle, if accepted, will be fought traditionally.

*Posts must be 1,000 words or less. Since Taiga has no Champion listed, all horses must fight for themselves. Traits are allowed. This thread will be a 7 post challenge (3 attack posts each, as explained in the Rules.)

-Wolfbane will take the honor of going first.

Wolfbane Stats
    15'1" hh
    Arabian Hybrid
    -Strong baroque & hot-blooded (Friesian x Mustang x Arabian) influence. A stocky, short build with a refined headset and legs.
    Traits: Self-Healing, Self-Manipulation
    Defects: Spinal Mane (a stiff, upright mane like the Fjord breed that runs the length of his spine and connects to the tip of his tail)
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]
    Decided to do this in my OOC account so its right. If I need to formally give my answer in character I will do so later when I get off work. For the time being, to get the plot moving, I’m doing this OOC. I didn’t see anything in the rules that said I couldn’t, but if it’s there, I apologize for missing it.

Aten hereby forfeits the challenge and hands his throne to Wolfbane and Lepis, with the pre-stated condition that he will remain in Taiga as it’s Champion. He will refrain from instigating any challenges against Wolfbane and Lepis for half a Beqanna year.