• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  Eyes turned skyward

winter wonderland

Once he had tasted the sweet art of flight, the male walked with his eyes turned skyward, longing to return to where he had been so briefly.
    The sky is left damaged by the fires that raged within Tephra, ink-like clouds moving through the air and tainting the familiar royal blue colour that decorated the sky. Only small rays of sunlight manage to pierce the thick overgrowth of dark clouds, illuminating the damaged Tephran soil as the male passes through on his way to the mountain.
    In his mind the image of dragons plays over and over again, colossal creatures twirling through the sky, illuminating it with fire, making flight seem like an easy accomplishment.

The stallion has never managed to meet a dragon himself, although he still admired them deeply, even when he had come into rather deadly situations with them.
    Even with the possible destructive nature, to Ruinam dragons seemed like a creation of peace, a cunning creature with the ability to lull lands into quiet, or set them alight and create chaos.
    The air around him already seems rather cold as he approaches the mountain, even with spring in full motion the male's skin shivers as he halts, his head raised to peer toward the top of the mountain which has already been covered by the dull smoke.

Even standing at the base of the enormous pinnacle feels wrong, a strong feeling of magic resonating from within the rock itself.
    The male still has the chance to back away, to return home and forget about his request, he was surprised that he even had the confidence to approach the mountain on his own, he was so used to following another and listening to their command that he struggled to make decisions on his own.
    The takes a deep gulp of air and speeds forward, he will have time to regret things later, for now, he would have to get up the mountain.
    The climb up the mountain progressively becomes harder, the slippery snow decorating the rock in sheets determined to make horses slip, weird yet wonderful voices calling to him from afar as he walks slowly, approaching the thick cloud of smoke that blocks him from the peak.
    The road up the mountain is rather unclear as he begins to move again, his confidence waning as he essentially becomes blind, the thick smoke blocking his vision.

The male manages to make his way through the smokey fog, eyes blinking vigorously as he emerges.
    He had finally made it, he could finally request his desire.
    "I am Ruinam" he states softly even though they probably already knew the second he came close to the mountain.
    The male closes his eyes, perhaps from fear or because of something unbeknownst to him.
    "I would like to become one with the dragons, I would like to fly in the air with them, breathe the fire they breathe and share the blood they bleed"
    The male takes a moment to breathe, the freezing cold air rushing to his lungs as he opens his eyes again "I desire to create peace, to use what I am given for good" He smiles comfortably "I beg you to help me"
    He asks, his tone returning with purpose this time.

For now, the stallion felt no regret at all, maybe finally he would be able to join the dragons in the air, to share their blood and become one with them.

Ruinam

Hello! Ruinam is requesting Dragon Mimicry with the hope for Dragon Shifting later C: @[Officials]
    ruinam-500px
    The die has rolled a 3, and thus Ruinam's request has been denied.

Ruinam waits for as long as he likes, but there is no sight nor sound of any magical entity. In the end, he must return home or die of the cold. Even in the time he waits, he may have suffered some frostbite or similar affliction of cold.