• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Activity check ALL SANCTUARY
    Hi all,

The board hasn’t been updated in a while and I think there are a few new faces as well as rank changes.

Please respond here if you’re in any way part of the East (Cove, Hyaline, Pangea) and would like your name on the board. Let me know if you think your character needs a rank change as well and I’ll look into it! ^^

Love,
    Ilma

NB this is an OOC check Smile
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time
    Clayton is here!^^
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Hiya! Rouhi is here and is looking to do more! Anninux is here and Caelestra has just arrived and wants to make herself as useful as possible C:
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    Amet in Hyaline <3
    If you’re also listing babies, his newborn Masuda can be added.
    Dawn is here, as are Austra and Isilme. <3
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

Kensa is here of course, and Valek.
    Oriash under babies please and thanks
    Oye, Well I got Crynn and Astarielle as youngins in Hyaline

Achlyss is a lurker in Silver Cove.
    Anani is also a lurker in Silver Cove

I think that is it?