• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Love could change the world in a moment | Arc

I'll be sitting here with a song that I wrote, saying
    love could change the world in a moment
    I’m curious - who would have guessed? But most of all, I’m family-oriented, and I know I have lots and lots of family members running around. Especially here in Nerine, so, it can’t be too hard to find them, right?

But, to be honest, it can be. Not because they’re actually hiding (although my grandmother actually might be hiding sometimes, but I haven’t noticed that yet because I don’t have that kind of magic, and don’t assume the worst of people). But Eurwen might be a bit too much of a babysitter.

I’m not a baby anymore!

I’m still a child though, but I pretend I’m pretty big and strong. Inside Nerine, no-one will harm me. I can explore and run, though I’m not as outgoing as my older sister, I’m certainly not as shy as her spotted twin. Perhaps, I might be called the golden middle between them, and I think that’s pretty neat.

Today, Eurwen is occupied with lessons of a sort, maybe. Or with her rocks. Who cares - it’s the best time to run around aimlessly, today! I have seen other kids around, one hanging by the bald mare and one with the sad black mare, and several by who later will turn out to be my full cousin, but I haven’t really met him yet. He’s pretty hard to spot, after all. And I’m not so, maybe our natural habitats don’t collide so often.

I run around open fields, and circle the larger rocks. I find crevices, smell them and when they don’t smell of bear or lion, I see how far they run. It would be much more fun if someone my age could join me, but for now I can occupy myself.
    but what do I know?
    Aodhán
    little fire

@[Arctyrus]