• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Not Afraid To Bite {Any}
    Sabrina

With the enhanced senses she was able to quickly find Cast without much trouble. Some may call it cheating, but she calls it thinking smarter, not working harder. The dark colt laughs and applauds her for finding him and she just smiles back, a quick forming friendship that she hopes will last her lifetime.

So when she brings up the idea of being friends forever it seemed like a no brainer to her, but he did not seem so sure about the idea. The fun they were having moments ago seems to disappear faster than there game of hide and seek. He questions the idea, uh..forever? and she simply tilts her head gazing at him. Was he not having fun with her? Why didn't he want to be her friend? After moments pass he finally agrees to be friends, but still his tone does not agree with the words that exit his mouth.

She looks back at him worrisome, she was not sure what to say, perhaps heading home would be the best way to resolve the situation. She could go home and pretend this never happened, hope to not run into him in Sylva...but her attention is caught once more as a smile peers onto his mouth. This time he apologizes, he says that he does want to be her friend and it was much more convincing then the previous time. Sabrina stands up from sitting, her tail wagging with excitement. He goes on to explain his behavior, that he has never had a friend before, or what exactly a friend entailed, but finally agrees to it.

Sabrina lets a gentle laugh part her lips and she quickly moves to brush up against Cast, I guess I haven't had a friend either. She has lived in the comfort of Sylva with mother and father, mainly talking to Sylvans or Corban. I don't know what it all entails, but I am sure we can figure it out together Cast! She says excitedly.

Not Afraid To Bite

@[Castaneis]

The idea of friendship was quite interesting, waiting to be explored by the small black colt.
    His eyes wander back to his new friend, his head nodding with a smile "I'm sure we can" his smile spreads into a grin as he shuffles around, his body becoming slightly restless as they stand hush.

Finally, the colt decides to break through the short-lived silence, a question emerging from his throat "So what is it like being the daughter of Mary and Sinner? What does being in charge feel like?" he asks, the idea of it all quite interesting to him.

The male didn't really know many rulers or the children of rules, but that didn't mean that he wouldn't try to learn, his curiosity allowing him to search around for a while.

He hoped he wasn't being too intrusive, perhaps too curious for his own good.

Castaneis
    Ahhh this is so short I'm sorry! @[Sabrina]