• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Kali;
    kharon

oh baby, I have not been kind

Baby, no, he crooned softly, tucking his wing around her and pulling her in tighter against him. He swept a light kiss to her cheek, traced it down to her jaw and nuzzled her. You're beautiful. So beautiful, Kali. So perfect. It should be so impossible for her to think otherwise and he clutched her tighter as if he could press it into her skin.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel that way. C'mere. He caressed her opposite side and shoulder with his wing, grey eyes soft and twinkling quietly. I'm here, Kali. I'll do anything you want. He dropped his voice lower, leaned in to kiss beside her ear. I'll make you feel alive again, baby. Absolutely anything for her. He'd light her up, of course. He'd love to. His heart was already racing. Mom and Dad weren't near. They could do anything.

"You want me to touch you, Kali?" he whispered huskily into her ear, a soft flirty smile in his lips. Of course, he would.

He tucked his nose under her chin and tilted her face to him, leaned back to look into her beautiful face, kiss the tip of her nose. That same smile brushed lightly across the corner of her mouth, feeling the soft of her lips against his. "Tell me, Kali. I wanna hear you." He would make her feel alive again. She could be lost for a time in his touch, here in secret where nobody would find them.

I wish I could scrape away the dirt that's on my mind

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy
    Khari tucked her closer to him, and she curled up against him, wiping her tears against his mane. Really? she asked, sniffling and trying to pull herself together. His lips brushed her cheek, her jaw, his wing stroking her skin and sending a shiver racing through her. The way only he did.

Her face flushed again as his voice deepened in her mind, made her breath come shallow and heavy. Do you want to, though? she asked, her eyes just starting to haze, lashes drifting lower as she looked up at him. Only if you want to too. Mmm, but his lips pressing against the soft skin beside her ear drew a startled little gasp from hers as they fell open, as she pressed herself closer.

“You want me to touch you, Kali?” Ohhh, his breath in her ear made her heart race, and his words sent a jolt of electricity through her, making her skin ache for him. She nodded, breathless already, her body slowly waking for him. She met his perfect silver eyes, searched them, needing to know it was what he wanted too, not just for her.

God, that smile, she couldn’t help but answer it with one of her own, meet him with the softest brush of her lips against his as he leaned in. “Tell me, Kali,” he demanded, coaxed, crooned, and how could she do anything but? “I wanna hear you.”

Just like she wanted to hear him, loved the way his voice washed over her and made her feel safe, made her feel loved. It had been so long since she’d tried, but for him? Okay, she thought, brushing her lips against his again. “Please, Khari,” she said softly, her voice cracking a little from disuse. “Touch me.” If...if you want to. Not just because she needed it. Needed him.
    kharon

She went from quiet sniffles to soft gasps and he loved it. It was perfect. She was perfect. He loved to hear her breath shorten, to know her heart was racing for him, her beautiful eyes darkening. He'd needed this, needed someone to want him, to ignite at his touch. It'd been so damn long. So hard to feel the electricity anymore.

And she was perfect.

Do you want to, though? Only if you want to too. Of course he did. He had been wanting it for so damn long while she'd been quiet and withdrawn. It had felt like half of him was hidden away or lost, possibly forever. Maybe he could find it again in her.

He crooned to her as he touched her, breathing soft kisses beside her ear then in the corner of her mouth. He wanted to hear her say it, to really say what she wanted, that she wanted him. And he startled, leaned back to look in her face because she'd said it aloud. Whoa. He hadn't - he wasn't trying to make her talk if she wasn't ready to.

God, but she had and it hit him so much harder than if it'd been in her mind. He groaned and blushed lightly, shifting in place because things were suddenly feeling a little cramped and confined. "Shit," he swore under his breath because he'd be totally fucked if Dad found him like this. A lot harder to explain that away.

He was gonna chance it though. He wasn't done.

His attention focused on her again, silver eyes gleaming hot and lips parted with shallow breaths. After his gaze slid to her neck his lips followed, tasting her skin firmly as he pushed her gently down. God, and she tasted good. And he was so fucked if they got caught, but the thrill of it only made it harder to breathe, made his heart race even faster.

"Kali.." he whispered, spreading nipping little kisses over her neck. His wing was bowed over her, resting some of his weight on the elbow to help balance as he leaned over her. "I missed you." So damn much. And he was gonna show her in every hungry kiss over her body.

Ohhh that soft crooning sound of encouragement made her heart race, kindled warmth in her belly that made her abdomen tighten in response, made her back arch and her eyes widen. “Ohhh…” His soft little kisses made her body start to come alive, sharpened her focus to him, the gorgeous curve of his neck, the line of his cheek, the shape of his eyes, the way his hair fell and framed his handsome face so perfectly.

Her Khari.

God, his answering groan was everything. Did her voice really have that much of an effect on him? Did she? Ohhh, and the heat sparking in his eyes made her gasp softly again, a spark catching fire lowww in her belly, making her ache between her legs and blush right back at him.

“Khari?” she asked, and it came out a soft little moan as he eased her down and kissed her neck. “Mmh…” She followed his lead, lying back, letting her head angle away just enough to bare more of her neck for his kisses.

This. God, this was what she’d been missing, this feeling of her whole body being awake and alive and electrified, this spark in her belly, that look of hunger in silver eyes that saw all of her. “Me too,” she answered, nodding and reaching to touch her lips to his again, kiss him softly even though her lips ached for much more. For one of those kisses he'd given her before, when they were out on the water, or out by the river, the ones that made her whole body sing. She’d missed him, missed them, so damn much, even if she'd been too shattered to realize it.

Not anymore. “More?” she asked, voice still soft and breathy with need as she arched up into his touch, begging him to go on, to show her more like he'd promised. “Don’t stop.” Please.
    kharon

She followed his lead and laid back, moaning his name so softly as she angled her head for him. He gladly took more, spreading kisses over her skin. "Me too," she told him, that she missed them too, and reached out to meet his lips so softly. Mmm, god, he hadn't expected that either but he kissed back just as gently despite a wave of heat erupting all through him.

"More?" She leaned back a little, arched up against him, her voice breathy and soft. "Don't stop." Please.

He groaned and crushed his mouth to hers, kissing her harder. His weight settled more heavily on her, wings arching back like a scavenger bird at a feast, fluttering with his movements. He abandoned her mouth with a sharp breath, dragging his mouth down her neck again in fevered kisses.

And thank god nobody else was near to find them, to catch him on her this way, teaching her these things she was still too young to learn about. Not especially from her brother.

God, his kisses left fire in their wake, her skin burning so deliciously everywhere he touched, everywhere his lips pressed against her. She squirmed beneath him, a new restlessness waking in her body, making her press herself against him and beg for more. She needed more of his touch, more of his skin on hers, more of him, mmh, he should never stop touching her!

And then he kissed her, really kissed her, and she went up in flames. A soft, needy little whimper, and she kissed him back, devouring his mouth, learning as she tasted him, as her tongue swept out and tasted his, as heat pulsed through her. Oh! She’d almost forgotten what it felt like when he touched her, those first tastes of ecstasy driven away by all the pain and the horror that had silenced her for so long. But now. God, now she remembered, and it felt so much bigger, hotter, sharper, so much more intense as it swept through her again.

“Khari!” she gasped as his lips broke away from hers to drag down her neck. “Oh!” Need, fierce and hot, burned through her, making her arch into his kiss, making her hips shift as that restlessness spread. God, she wanted more, and soft, panting, wordless little pleas accompanied every kiss he planted against her neck. Khari! Ohhh, please!

She wasn’t sure what she was begging him for, other than to please god keep touching her, but even those hungry kisses and touches weren’t quite enough, just made her more desperate, made need sharper and stronger as it settled between her legs and turned to aching. God, she groaned, biting her lip and rocking up against him, squirming and trying to find a way to satisfy this new hunger that was consuming her.