• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

WAR PLOT; Sylva vs. Loess
    Hey everyone! In case you haven’t stalked the betrayal drama thread between Arthas and Wolfbane here it is > OOH AHH

Looks like we’ve got a war on our hands!
    If your pony is interested then you came to the right place: non-members are welcome to engage in the chaos just for the fun of destruction Smile

My hope in creating this plot thread is to get a head count of which characters would like to join in and then hopefully pair them up so everyone isn’t just responding to ONE BIG THREAD and then waiting around for replies to cycle through.

One on one, two overpowering one, etc. is fine, just let me know in a reply post what you’re more inclined towards. This won’t be a judged event and it’ll be styled more like a Raid, so feel free to request your character being taken prisoner, hurt, whatever you’d like.

Rey, my character in Loess, is free to be taken captive or wounded if someone is interested in throwing their character at her.

Nicole, however, is looking for one or two characters to mortally wound her colt Lothar (as this event will go hand in hand with another plot she has worked out for him) so if you’d like to offer up your character for that specific purpose, let us know by replying below!

I’m ballpark estimating the start date for this will be sometime early November.
    Let me know if you have questions/concerns Smile

Loess/Sylva peeps:
    @[Jassal] @[kahzie] @[Neo] @[Lavender] @[Nicole] @[Shelbi] @[Radar] @[Kristin] @[Avion] @[Lena] @[Prism] and I think that’s everyone? If I forgot you I’m sorry :|
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    /Arthas glare

Also your participation will be noted for current kingdom dwellers ^^
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

I don’t fight but I’m happy to include Sawtooth somehow and work something out!
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    Ooo! Drama Tongue

I am willing to have both Titus (Loess) and Sinner (Sylva) involved in anyway. They are both willing to wound someone or even be wounded, but not permanently. Smile
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Sounds fun!! But Electra isn’t really a fighter. Although she could be a spy of sorts since she’s got ghost shifting up her sleeve and could probably wiggle herself into enemy lines or something without being wounded/held captive since she’s literally untouchable in her ghost form.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    I want in! I volunteer Niklas, he needs something to do.
    SET || NIKLAS || MEYER || DRETCH || DEMPTON
    Obviously Kaurma is in!