• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Returns home with a new face (Voudou)
     photo a7a291f7-1dae-40c6-96f2-ffd7bc86c312_zps3e0fki7z.jpg
    Black had returned from the Gates where he was spending the last couple days there trying to learn how to become a stallion. But for his amazement he wasnt alone this whole time. He had meet someone a black mare that looked similar to me. We were both black and same figure except she was expecting. It was his turn to show off his home to her. They had gotten up early to give her enough time to get here since she couldnt get here as fast. He had mixed emotions about her yet, and this was only the 2nd mare he had brought back to the Island which was new for him. He didnt know if she was going to stay but he wasnt going to force her to stay if she didnt want to.

He walked along the coast line the waves lapping at his feet as he walked into his home. He kept looking back for Voudou to make sure she was still coming. She moved along as best she could, he was patient didnt want to rush her. He stopped halfway up the beach letting her catch up and to give her a break.  He was breathing kinda heavy himself cause its a distance from the Gates. Welcome to Island Resort Voudou he shouted. He looked around the vast beach. You could look for miles and never see the end of the beach it seemed. It was always a comfortable 75 degrees here the nights are cooler which makes it pleasant to sleep. There were little tree groves all around the island that made good refuge for sleeping. Besides the annoying seagulls this place was paradise. He loved living here it was peaceful.

He noticed the sun was almost overhead which meant it was almost lunch time. He walked over to where the grass was, there was plenty of grass to be had here, and it was sweet and yummy. He wanted to make sure Voudou had eaten since they have traveled for a long ways. I will show you some of my favorite places and a secret spot i found the other day. he smiled at the black rounded mare. She nickered softly
    ~@~ Lightning Blue Star: Mare (Gemstone Ridge Mare)
    ~@~ Black Knight: Stallion