• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm back!
    So what are the trait space options for angels? I know I sorta have the originals, buuut I'm curious if you guys decided on the choices?
    we didn’t come up with any options (like it says in the database), but if you have any ideas let us know and we’ll talk about it!
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Lemme think... uhh... when I had Moose, and when Tiphon was active, they of course had the glow/aura but that's a given in the database.
    Phasing
    I saw in the database they're stronger than a normal horse
    Teleportation

I felt like I went crazy with it but now I'm realizing I didn't really do much hahaha

Wings

I'm not sure what else :|
    sure, those are all fine! if you think of anything else, you can PM one of us Smile
    I feel like angels should have healing tears or healing feathers or something *useless input*
    :)
    How did I only just see this? Lmao
    Yes! I had Tiphon heal Erros long enough for him to love his children one last time. Healing was another trait.
    I think that wa as it now :|
    @[Leah] @[Sid]
    got your PM, too, but yes, healing would be another angel trait!
    Sweet! Thank you! And sorry to send a PM as well. Like I said in it, I know I am not always getting notifications of tagged posts so I want sure if that went for everyone or not lol.
    Thank youuu!