• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Light My Fire -[Maiven]
    Drax

He was free

He finally escaped Ischia, the damn kingdom that ran on 'a brotherhood' not a life that Drax wanted. His father bound him with rules, rules that he could not obey. He could not be serious, restraining him and the others to the island, he said it was dangerous, but Drax had his firebreathing. He was more than capable of protecting himself (or he thought so). 

He has stopped into Sylva, scoped out his new home, oh how he was excited to further meet the kingdom members, but today he stepped out to the meadow, could he find himself a victim? Perhaps someone who is just as fucked up as he is, or would his efforts fail and he leaves empty handed.

Don't Light My Fire

@[Maiven] sorry its super short, but figured we could get something up for them ^^
    It was odd for her, to stop and consider the changings of her life thus far. From the moment she'd been discovered hidden away and frightened, she could never have anticipated the love and joy she now found herself surrounded by. Durotan was a loving and understanding father, while Krone continued to do her best by Maiven daily. The twins were slowly warming up to her as well, as their excitement for their new sibling drew them closer than ever before. There was so much that she had to be excited about.

Almost fully grown, she no longer resembled the gangly and awkward filly that she'd been. Her legs had grown tall and her mane and tail had filled in quite a bit, falling in wavy tendrils. With her newfound maturity, Durotan had slowly been allowing her more freedom to explore the land. Most of the time she had been forced to take along the twins, who were a bit younger than she, but this time she'd been able to escape without their notice.

Entering into the meadow she froze and gazed about herself. Being back sent chills through her, but she pushed aside the memories that plagued her and stepped confidently forward.

Cluttered with other horses grazing peacefully she placed a serene smile upon her lips. Finding a quiet spot in the shade, she exhaled and lowered her head to nibble the tasty shreds of grass that poked through the snowy crust.

OOC: @[Drax] Let the fun begin!
    Drax
    The ground was covered in a shallow blanket of snow, he looked at it with disgust. He hated the cold white snow, not only did it blow the cover of all equines attempting to remain hidden, it covered the grass and killed all the plants. A waste of a season, he rolls his eyes at the thought. He continues to move through the meadow gazing about the others, although one in specific catches his eyes. She was alone, had they met before? He grows nearer and it all clicks!

Ischia

He had met her with his twin brother Dario in Ischia, but she was older now, just as he was. He cocks his eye and grows closer to her, she appeared to be nibbling on the grass that poked through the snow. Here let me help you with that He says with a grin, he takes in a deep breath and as he opens his maw a flame of fire escapes, although it is shallow and not as aggressive as he normally would have it. He lets the flame hover above the grass blades, the warmth quickly melting away the snow around his targeted area. As the flame goes out he looks back to the dapple filly We have met before, though you don't carry the disgusting scent of Ischia anymore. He steps nearer, barely leaving any space between them Wise of you to leave, what was your name again? He barely payed attention when they met in Ischia. My name is Drax in case you forgot though did she really forget him?

Don't Light My Fire

@[Maiven] lol bad flirting from a young man
    It was difficult to remember the exact length of time that she'd followed her father away from Ischia. Autumn had come and gone and now winter was in it's final days. Although Icy cold, the afternoon sun offered a little of its warmth as she stood exposed in the meadow. Contented as she grazed she hardly noticed the approach of another as she ground soft green shoots of grass between her teeth. His voice is the first sign of him and she jumps instinctively away, her heart pounding loudly in her ears. Tentatively she watches the green pointed colt as he blew a gentle flame over the snowy layer revealing a plethora of new spring growth beneath it. There was something familiar about him, she noticed as his wings hang about him. Again, her mind flees back to her brief time on Ischia. It felt so long ago and, yet, she knew that it wasnt.

Just as she seemed to be drawing to the conclusion of their past meeting, he inquired upon the itch. He speaks of the same island that she'd felt pressing in on her.

"My name is Maiven," she responded to his question and was taken aback by the sound of his own.

Drax, he was the rambunctious colt that she'd stumbled upon one day in the tropical forest as he played with his brother. The three of them had explored the Lagoon together before they had been interrupted by the sudden change of leadership.

"My father and I left Ischia with the exiled Krone and her children." She explained, trying not delve too deep into the memory of that fateful day. "We reside in Tephra now."

Though the place had felt coarse and too hot in the beginning, she'd found herself growing quite fond of the volcanic land and rocks. It was home because that was were her family was.

@[Drax]
    Drax
    He was older now, and so was she, he did not pay much attention the last run in the pair had. But now that he has had time to glance her over, she could not help but notice the beauty she held, she seemed so pure and innocent. Nothing Drax couldn't change a grin curls on his lips, he steps closer to her, he was young and barely knew what sex was but the scent is all that lingered throughout Sylva. He only grew more interested in it as the days grew on, she could be a perfect victim.

His thoughts were racing in his mind but he forced himself to listen to her, or at least appear like he was. Maiven she introduces herself as, she continues on to note that she left Ischia when Krone was exiled, adding she lived in Tephra now. Ahh yes, my father Brennen sure is a bastard, always ruining the fun. He extends his neck to press his muzzle on her shoulder We did have so much fun didn't we? He questions, but she would probably think he was crazy. I am sure we could continue to have fun He closes the space between them, his body now pressed against hers.

Who cares about Tephra, come to Sylva, everyone is talking about us. That was true, everyone seemed to have something to say about Sylva and the residents in it. He was being nice by offering her the chance to agree to come to Sylva, but in reality she had no choice. He may be young but he was strong and did not fear forcing her to do what he pleases. 

Don't Light My Fire

@[Maiven]
    Recognition slowly fills his eyes as he gazes upon her. His expression is unfamiliar to her, but it somehow makes her uncomfortable. Shifting her discomfort slowly grew as he spoke about Brennen and about how he now lived in Sylva. Yes, everyone was talking about him, but she wasn’t quite sure if that was such a good thing. She could see how the mention of the autumnal forest troubled her father and she knew that it would not be an ideal place to visit. Shifting her weight, she tossed a glance over her shoulder back towards the path she’d emerged from. The journey back home wasn’t too long and she knew that Durotan would be looking for her soon.

As she prepared herself to make her excuses she was startled by the unexpected touch of his body against hers. His position against her was firm and she knew that her struggle would not be beneficial. She swallowed hard past the lump that had grown in her throat.

“I – I don’t think…” Her voice drifted off as she was filled with the weight of her uncertainty. “My father will be wondering where I am. I should really return to him.”

The sound of her own voice wasn’t too convincing, even to her ears. Her heart began to pound louder in her ears as she waited for him to allow her to move past him.

@[Drax]