• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Closet cleaning
    Hey! Smile

Rhaella - She doesn't really have any info, pretty much she was one of those random breedings that I did back in the day. I never played her so she can be any age and is completely moldable.

Lile - She was born in the Deserts with her mom, Lalanay, and her sister, Abelia. Pretty much she lived a good life with a mom caring for her and grew up close with her sister. I'd always be happy to take Abelia out of the closet and have the two interact. I pictured her to be pretty friendly and kind, sort of neutral.light personality but never dark since the way she was raised.

Aureliah - Her mother is pretty special to me. I played a lot of her descendants currently, such as Rodrik, Lucrezia, Rome, Titus, Viserion, etc. I never gave Aureliah a chance if I remember correctly, she is pretty moldable. She would be an adult though considering how long ago she was breed. Her early years can really be anything, such as Goodbye leaving her since I'm sure at that time Goodbye wasn't really permanent of caring for her children after they were weaned until she joined the diplomat caste in the Deserts and that was after Aureliah was born.

Elyse - Another Goodbye kiddo. Pretty much the same background as Aureliah. I only remember playing her vaguely as a herd mare, but not sure where it was. She likely was played light/neutral since I considered her and Lion to have grown up a little together. I'm sure her father was more of neutral/dark back in the day. She can really be either, so whatever you might like Smile I believe Goodbye and Eric interacted a couple times, so she might have know who her father was. Her no ears defect makes me laugh though, completely forget how she got them lol

@[Jayhawk]
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

If you wouldn't mind I'd like to try them all out? I wouldn't mind threading any and all with you
    I'm so sorry! I didn't see this until now, @[Jayhawk]!

Yes, that would be great! Have them all! Just send an update in for a player change! Also, just to reiterate that if any of the characters are inactive 3 months or more I have the right to take them back (of course, we can always discuss this later if irl things happen. I'm pretty flexible!) and that Elyse and Aureliah are not excessively breed. I also might want a Elyse baby sometime in the future if you don't mind Tongue

You are more than welcome to take them if you agree to the terms Smile

Also, wouldn't mind posting either with them. I have a bit of a slow posting time right now so I hope you don't mind too.
    currently playing

@[Shelbi] Thank you and I agree to your terms. I will also post an update thread and make their profiles
    Perfect! Smile I'm excited to see them to have new life! Send me a message or just tag me whenever you want to write anyone together! I currently have my hands full with catching up and two battles going on right now so I may be a bit slow to getting a reply to posts, fyi. @[Jayhawk]
    currently playing

@[Shelbi] I'm curious about Aldric? I'd like to know more about him if you're still willing to let him go. Smile
    tell me what you hate about me
    whatever it is, i'm sorry
    @[Lyr]! I'm so sorry, I didn't see this! Are you still interested in Aldric?
    currently playing

@[Shelbi] I picked up another in the meantime but is there any more you can tell me about him? I'm still interested in seeing if he'd be a good fit for me. ?

Sorry if this reads weird, posts from my phone have been doing weird things!
    @[Lyr], Aldric is very moldable as I never played him once. I would assume he would be an adult right now if you would like it. However, you could always play him as a foal. I would assume his childhood would have been a good one as Abelia loved her children and raised them with good intentions to ensure they had a happy early life. She wouldn't have required them to stay or come back and visit her when they got older/wanted to go on their own, so whatever you would like their backstory to be is fine with me.
    currently playing

Okay I would like to take him if you're willing! Big Grin

@[Shelbi]