• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Site wide disscusion #1: First BQ Horse
    I was an arrogant entitled little shit who thought I was really fuckinn deep and I am Not Proud
    I think my very first character here was a mustang mare named Utah. All I remember about her is that she was claimed by Cassi’s stallion Icarus because I’d met Cassi on another rpg (Plains of Fire I think?) lmfao.
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    My first was Haliaka a silver bay lady who lived in the Chamber (I believe). She was recruited by Djinni and had a few threads going before I went dormant. Certainly, a lovely lady to play <33
    [Image: 20170518-Letter-Library-Monoline-V3_Lett...80x280.png]
    Aww. My first character was Maeva, a palomino Andalusian hybrid. She was recruited to the Dale (by Old Portrait? I believe??), thus beginning my love affair with that kingdom. She was active during Ewan and Murphy's reigns and rose to Sage. I was so freaking pumped when she was promoted, lmfao. She had two kids, Fenrir (who I gave to BAB) and Alaunus who became my own little 'foundation line.' Ramiel and Sabrael are her most current descendants. She had a pretty bad ending though, BQ corrupted my young mind. I think her beach post ended with a bunch of seagulls eating her while she was still barely alive Undecided
    My first ever pony was Becca, she as a silver dappled Rocky Mountain Horse mare. She was pretty much the definition of damsel in distress straight from the beginning (Think meg from Hercules). She found herself lost and alone and rather mopey in the field and got recruited by Magnus to join Heaven's Gates (During Fiasko and Masks Rule, pretty much a year before the war). Being her lame self, she never truly rose nor fell in the ranks, she was kind of just a nobody. UNTIL all hell broke loose with the war and Becca being the damsel and distress she was (And for plot reasons) got kidnapped and was held captive by Zayn as a herd mare. There she had many children (mainly sons, ehem Waylan). Her kids were my foundation pretty much, but I never really played them even tho I still hold onto most of them.

My close second is Daey, being the GOT obsessed teenager I was and still am. I really wanted a striking character, that had a name that was really close to something like Khaleesi, or Daeynarys. So i decided to make a cremello stallion named Daey with Albinoism (I got perms for Albinoism). I wanted someone that looked creepy that was very much innocent, idk why I was a very weird child back then. So I made daey, originally the plan was for him to settle in with a bunch of bachelors in a herd land, but that never happened. Instead He settled down in Forlorn Forest and made his own herd, and there he met his epic love Dragonglass (pretty funny the they were somehow drawn together because their names are both related to GOT). HE was with her for a while, but was that very lame pity whore like boyfriend, who kept breaking her heart and then kept crawling back to her. He was lame, but that was who he was.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    No clue who my firsts were, i've been here sooo long but the ones who really really stuck are Mohan, Emotion and a character i adopted; Rhamiel. I've always come and gone since like forever and ever, have had a million alias's and characters but I've technically never killed Mo or Emo just because i love them so goddamn much.

Mohan lived in any territory he could but his herd in Forest Frontiers was a really fun time.

Whew it's been a very long time.
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    These are so fun to read!
    Kortnee I remember Dez!!!!

Broken Arrow and Rum were my first ponies though I'm not sure who came first haha. Macbeth was probably my first "success" though, a Rum kid. Ophelia Always feels like my first though. I got her from PMP from Liz right from the beginning.... Thanks to that character I got sucked in.
    Active
    Obscene || Fyr || Ciri
    Semi-Active
    Link || Bardot || Vindictive || Stendarr
    On Pause
    Ledger|| No Crosses Count || Joplin || Gryffen
    Unholy Act...I think...I remember two names being cool but she was an asshole. She had a kid named Oste, who was blind and deaf because I didn't know how to do proper breeding stats.

She was just a ho that thought she was tough but no man wants ya ass when you only post 2 liners lol!

UPDATE!!!

The Red was...I was going through unknown names and it made me remember. He was certainly my first. I rememebr him trying to be broody and emo because Chevelle was the shit.
    My first ever BQ character was Kasta, a paso fino that ended up in the Falls under ol' Flintfoot. I ended up leaving after that, and then came back.

It was then that I joined Modred, which is probably who some of you older players remember. He was recruited to the Falls by princess Alysanne, who he later fell in love with and ended up ruling alongside. <3

Aaaannnddd I've been around since Smile
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios