• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the night is dark and full of terrors [Any that dare] (M? Sure, M)
    a ghost in the darkness.
    The fog blocks the vampire stallion from view but he can still hear him slinking around him. He doesn’t mind the smothering thickness, they embrace his blood drenched body like an old friend. It’s cool lingering touch softening the stinging wounds that lace his stark white body. Regardless if Pazuzu was resistant to authority, it was still interested. It still wanted to play. This is confirmed as the strange horse cuts the tip of his ear, whispering words meant to frighten as it suddenly appears in the fog. Of course he’s not frightened, his curiosity sparking momentarily with annoyance. That was the problem with these bloodthirsty types, they only wanted one thing. It was boring, expected. ”I think I’ve bled enough for you.“ He responds quietly, the words slow and calculating.

Pazuzu has already returned his attention to his willing victim, slicing upon the other stallion who he assumes is writhing with newfound pleasure. He’s not paying attention, instead he is pondering the wild darkness request. Something better…. ”But perhaps I can find you more. More like him.” He finally sends his words, forced through the fog where the shape of skull and fangs are barely seen. Crimson embers flickering on Drow, he assumed these two were a packaged deal at this point. ”Come with me.” An invitation, an offer. The soft pattering of his blood dripping to the dirt beneath him, he had no intention of leaving empty handed.

Gryffen