• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Myleena
    Liana saw Myleena step out, and act all scared and wild, but at least she stayed. "Myleena, what do you say, talk instead of fight?" Liana said, trying to be fair.
    The hatred now burned in her heart "No, I rather kill you than make an agreement, spoiled brat" Myleena said, walking closer to Liana. Liana in her opinion was as spoiled as a rotten apple. The healthy soil under her hooves crumbled with her words.
    Liana heard this, and got angry, no one called her a spoiled brat! "fine, I guess we will have to fight" Liana said.
    Myleena walked still closer to Liana till she was inches away, she kicked Liana in the face, making it bleed a little. Myleena then jumped back a little to be safe. "Try to do better, I dare you!" Myleena teased, knowing Liana would most likely try.
    Hello Francess8!
    I've noticed that both of your horses, Liana and Myleena, have abilities that are not within the allowed starter traits. As Kahzie said previously, new members are allowed to join ONE horse with either wings, a horn or immortality. It appears both of your horses violate this rule.
    We are very lenient with new members, however since this is your second reminder on the same issue consider this a warning.

As always, if you have any questions please reach out to us so we can help answer them.
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday
    Liana felt her check bleeding, and heard the teasing words, She lunged at Myleena with full force, and when her back hoove met Myleena's side, a snapping sound was heard. Myleena fell to the ground.
    Myleena lay on the ground, shocked by the power in Liana's hooves. Myleena slowly got up, and ran, ran for the clearing surrounded by trees.