• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Now or never -x
    Horse's Full Name: Naira
    Breed: Lusitano
    Color: Palomino, white mane and tail, 3 white socks, white blaze
    Player Out of Character Name (this is the Player's name, not the horse's name, and should be the same for all the horses that you, the person, play): Vanish
    Anything else you'd like to include:
    Please make sure you use only one OOC name for your characters, and that your account names are relevant to the character they've been created for (Maiara's account name should be Maiara, not feelthefreedom, to avoid confusion when posting). In Maiara's join post you put your name as Naira but here it is Vanish. Which would you rather it be?
    Hi Mkali,
    Sorry about the confusion. The whole feelthefreedom/Maiara thing was a mistake-I didn't know that the username was what would show up as the horse's name, and couldn't figure out how to change it after. I would rather that the OOC name for both of the accounts be Vanish.
    Thank you and sorry about that Smile
    No worries. I'll change the OOC name to Vanish.

If you want to change a username, either follow this link - http://beqanna.com/forum/usercp.php?action=changename or, if that doesn't work, click on USER CP at the top of the page (in the account you want to change), then under profile options on the left, it should give you an option to change username.