• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am the sound within; I am White Noise.. -x
    Horse's Full Name: White Noise
    Breed: Arabian
    Colour: Black with a white star and a diamond-like snip on her muzzle. She is very cresty for a mare, and is quite easily mistaken for a stallion. Pic coming soon!
    Player Out of Character Name: WhiteNoise
    Anything else you'd like to include: She is an evil mare, very sour but a soft center that is revealed to none. She was born from a dark line, but fled here after her herd split and fought fiercely. Very aggressive and yet, somewhat flirtatious..

Mandrake
    There is no fear in love... Because fear restrains us..
    Hi there!

I'm unsure if WhiteNoise or Mandrake is your OOC name, but let me know which when you're able and I'll update the database accordingly.

Welcome to Beqanna!
    Hi!

Sorry I completely cocked up my joining post haha xD

I read the rules and noticed the password to join was mandrake so I threw it in just in case.. But yes my OOC is WhiteNoise Smile

It's been years since I played a wild horse RPG, I've missed it so much, I'm surprised I never found this fantastic place! So please excuse me if I make any noobie mistakes or ask silly questions..

Big Grin
    There is no fear in love... Because fear restrains us..
    No worries and we're all very friendly here, so feel free to ask on the OOC board or Q&S if you've anything to ask.