• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Burn baby burn! - any
    Jinju
    What had been an apologetic smile at first, slowly grows into an enthusiastic and dreamy one. For a moment she wishes nothing of this all had happened, that this was still the old Beqanna, so that she could visit this magical place herself. But the black girl knows well that that no longer is possible. ”I wish you could show me these Falls. It truly must have been an amazing sight. Didn’t it shine beautiful with sunlight coloring the water?” she asks, taking a step closer towards the red male as she’s eager to learn more about his former home. Not that it would bring the old Beqanna back, but it is a welcome distraction.

Unlike Rhonen she doesn’t remember her old home that well. She remembers how she had felt at home in the Jungle, how she had played in the humid forest, but there are not much details. ”I only lived there for a couple of months.. But I remember the humidity and vegetation everywhere. Everything was green and there was so many paths to explore..” As she talks she zones out a bit, staring off in the distance as she tries to remember the Jungle. The density of the Jungle is the cause of her current preference for the Taiga and the forest, feeling sheltered and secured with the tall trees around her.

”However, I do remember her..” she suddenly murmurs, blinking her red eyes a few times before looking back at Rhonen. ”Lexa.. my adoptive mother. She took me in, she cared for me… They took her from me..” After the Reckoning it had been Reagan who found her, as she had dashed down the mountain in panic while setting the trees on fire. Ever since Jinju hadn’t found a trace of Lexa, like the former Jungle queen had vanished into thin air.