• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

prague
    -Raeg'n-
    "Meet me on the battlefield or meet me in the afterlife with my magic."
    It had been the fierce woman's parting words to her as she left their gathering. Raeg'n was not keen on rushing, though she believed she already knew what she wanted from the woman. She wanted to fight, to learn to hone her natural instincts and create new ones. To become a lethal instrument, a weapon. Such a formidable opponent that none would willingly challenge her without great cause.

But something about the woman made her hesitate. There was a depth of knowledge to her that the young navy girl couldn't begin to understand. She had lived lifetimes, she'd said. The things she'd have seen, the things she could know. Was there something more important to know? More important than becoming better skilled as a fighter? As a defender?

The uncertainty settling deep in her bones was new. Unpleasant. Ever since losing her mother and being abused by the massive black stallion she'd known what she wanted. She could feel it as a solid purpose, her true reason for being on this earth. To protect the innocent, stand up for the weak.
    Now her foundation was shaking, crumbling with sneaking doubts. Was this the right path? Was this the right choice?

She came to this place as asked. The Afterlife. Every passing minute felt like it pulled the breath from her, as though if she stayed too long she would cease to exist. Her life drained slowly.
    Prague, she called firmly, hoping the woman would hear. The only reason she knew where to find this place was because Graveside had shown it to her. The ghost woman. She wouldn't be able to stay long without her aid.

Image © Wizards of the Coast LLC

@[prague]