• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  They always wanna come but they never want to leave.
    She fell asleep.She heard thundering hooves but stayed asleep.

"Leave me alone!I don't want you!"
    :cool: Speed Is Key!!!-Jacksepticeye :cool:
    Crag did the tilt to his brother again and got all smirky and stuff. "wut up brudda?" he didn't bother waiting for an answer. he just ran off after the... wenches. He sees the tree. He does not like trees. He is a crag. Crag turns around, and kicks at the tree. "i will knock this tree down to proof my love for you!"
    When Swinger tells cream puff about having modern day baby...well, that's fine too. The MOST handsome (other than tree-ass-kicking-Crag, be cause they were identical) was fine by that.

He watched Swinger with big ole eyes, already thinking about a gray painted baby.
    She is frustrated that Pot does not see the love Swinger has for her.... it makes her angry, it makes her want to eat. "LOOK, NOW YOU ARE MAKING ME FAT WITH SELF ESTEEM ISSUES," her mouth tares emerald blades from the ground (because yes there is lush grass in winter), and munches angrily. She will become so heavy that Pot will not be able to get up, because that is what love is about! Getting fat in a relationship!

She started chewing on the loose mane hairs along Pot's neck, "I will groom you and eat your hair. I don't know why. But it's because I love you."

Swinger is becoming desperate for some form of action. Soon she will need to go to Stone, so that she can satisfy her lady feelings.
    "I want Stone not Ryde."she accidentally let out while in a dream about them being together.
    Crag hears the sleeping puff of creaminess let out her creamy wimpers in her sleep. He can do that. Crag is Stone's twin after all. "We  can double team, bby" I'm a rock too...
    Stone lets out a mighty whinny as she starts prancing like a high action carousel horse. He prances his hot self right on up to where Swinger lays on Pot "Ladies..." He offers a super suave smile and a wiggly brow before giving Pot some nuzzles but then looks at Swinger and decides to give her some sweet nuzzles too.

"I want you both." He coos at the fairest maidens in all of Beqanna, his gray body glistening like rock hard cut granite in the sun, flexing.

Stone looks to his brother with a cunning smirk. There was four of them after all.
    Swinger becomes angry, so angry that her face turns a violent shade of red and her stomach twists into multiple unbearable knots. How, a beautiful mare like her with truly no standards at all, be completely disregarded by both Pot and Crag?

Well fear not, she will not let go of her beloved that easily. "No. You want Crag but you get me. Even if I have to make you." Emerald orbs narrow in aggravation her teeth clenched, "and I get Crag because he has no standards and I have daddy issues."
    Pot wakes up and struggles to get up but finally gets up,after all she was the strongest."What is going?Ph yeah I want Stone and I just want me and him together."
    Swinger bites Pot's rump, "you think you are strong? You were to cowardly to fight Mary Sue. You weakling." Struggling, Swinger rears up and rests her front legs along Pot's barrel.... along the side (I know what you assumed there), so that she could hold Pot still. "You are my love, I love you," tears slip down her checks with such admiration, "you're everything I aspire to be."