• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  They always wanna come but they never want to leave.
    (08-16-2016, 04:00 AM)Applegirl1 Wrote: "What?I don't hate you.I am just worried about my dad.Well not my dad but another stallion.If he saw me he would kill me."she started getting even more worried about what will happen."If he sees me worried like this he will kill the person who worried me."she felt like crying but didn't want to.She stepped forward a little more towards him.

He felt her fear and developed fear of his own. Another stallion? But she was way, way more than worth it.Ryde knew he would do anything for her, and they had only just met. "Are you two...mates?" He asked calmly, keeping his distance, worried about how he would handle this. He wanted to bash this other guy's brains out, but he knew that he was incapable. He reminded himself that he would go practice soon.
    "No.If we were why would I want you.I only want you."she tried to hold back tears.She wanted to be with Ryde.Her only hope was him.She wanted to cry and let it all out but didn't.She swished her tail at the flies.She would be happy when she was in heat because she could then mate with Ryde so she was definitely his then.
    :cool: Speed Is Key!!!-Jacksepticeye :cool:
    (08-16-2016, 04:10 AM)Applegirl1 Wrote: "No.If we were why would I want you.I only want you."she tried to hold back tears.She wanted to be with Ryde.Her only hope was him.She wanted to cry and let it all out but didn't.She swished her tail at the flies.She would be happy when she was in heat because she could then mate with Ryde so she was definitely his then.

Ryde was filled with even more affection. He quickly walked to her and then nuzzled her. "Me too." He murmured. He closed his eyes, feeling that it was a privilege to be alive right now instead of a punishment for once.
    Her heart filled with love and her heart rate slowed down

Her heart rates slowed down as her heart filled with love.She nuzzled him and held her head on his neck."I love you."She said to her new mate
    (08-16-2016, 04:18 AM)Applegirl1 Wrote: Her heart filled with love and her heart rate slowed down

Her heart rates slowed down as her heart filled with love.She nuzzled him and held her head on his neck."I love you."She said to her new mate

"I love you more." He replied smoothly, tilting his neck to cradle her.

(08-16-2016, 04:23 AM)Ryde Wrote:
    (08-16-2016, 04:18 AM)Applegirl1 Wrote: Her heart filled with love and her heart rate slowed down

"I love you more." He replied smoothly, tilting his neck to cradle her. He was so comfortable with her that he fell into a pleasant slumber, in which he dreamed of her.
    "I think we love each other which is 100%"she told her kind and loving stallion.She put her head under his muzzle and it was as if she was trying to kiss him.She started licking his muzzle.
    Our hero, Stone, is walking through the meadow. There are so many horses but poor Stone has no love of his own. It makes him super sad but then he sees a mare and stallion. Stone walks right up with a handsome smile. "Hello." His voice is smooth as his moves and he gives the cream mare a winky wink before looking to the stallion and also giving him one. "What are you guys up to?" The large hunk of handsome horse flesh tilts his head curiously.
    "Nothing your interested in."she gave a little smile and a wink.She trotted off giving a look as if to say.I am not in a herd.I am just in a relationship.She wasn't sure what to do.She has had three stallions interested in her.
    The gray male trots right on after her, leaving hat other dude in the dust. Stone snorts and gives her a little call before nearing her hind end and giving a playful tug with his teeth before coming right on close up to her. "What's your name?" Stone ignores the other guys because it's obvious that he is the best looking and strongest. Green eyes watch the sassy little cream gem and keeping her close to him.
    "My name is Pot Of Cream but call me Pot."her hearts started beating fast again.Her heart was set on the other stallion Ryde but wouldn't mind this stallion."What is your name?"she looked at him with kind and loving eyes.Her Cremello colour glistening in the sunlight.She looked back with her blue eyes,she didn't know what to do.