• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

show me the sun; warden
    take my soul & make it undone
    be the one, be the one to take me home and show me the sun. i know, i know you can bring the fire, i can bring the bones. i know, i know you'll make the fire, my bones will make it grow.
    Summer has transitioned into autumn and Wishbone still needs to meet the newest king of Tephra. She assumes that Warden has been busy with the responsibilities of running a kingdom; she can remember how her father had made time for his children among the overwhelming duties of leadership. Svedka had mentioned their younger brother during their reunion, and even Lilliana had been looking for Warden when they had met by chance.

So the onyx mare plans her mission to find this fabled, unfamiliar brother.

The overnight fog that often rolls off the sea is beginning to succumb to the brisk morning’s sunlight. As Wishbone walks, hazy memories pass through her mind’s eye like dancing ghosts. Her mother’s limping figure wanders through a clearing where early morning sunlight shines on her silvery head. Her father’s voice laughs behind her shoulder and she smells the comforting aromas of sun, wind, and feather. A young golden face peeks between two large fronds, daring her to race down the beach.

It has been a long time since she has been in Tephra last; she remembers only a few brief visits once she became Khaleesi. Walking among the winding trails and leaping over lava-streams feels like a daydream, but Wishbone settles into her walk after a few moments. Her amber gaze scans frequently over the landscape as she moves with smooth, elegant steps. She doesn’t know what Warden looks like, but Wishbone is certain she will know him when she spots him.
    credit to eliza of adoxography.

@[Warden]

Messages In This Thread
    show me the sun; warden - by Wishbone - 12-21-2020, 07:01 PM
    RE: show me the sun; warden - by Warden - 12-21-2020, 08:58 PM
    RE: show me the sun; warden - by Wishbone - 01-02-2021, 02:08 PM
    RE: show me the sun; warden - by Warden - 01-03-2021, 01:00 PM
    RE: show me the sun; warden - by Wishbone - 01-05-2021, 12:53 PM
    RE: show me the sun; warden - by Warden - 01-10-2021, 12:57 PM
    RE: show me the sun; warden - by Wishbone - 01-13-2021, 01:51 PM