• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  that's my cross to bear

elio

some say I should learn to cry but I only learned how to fight
    and I know everything must die but nothing fades like the light

It is quiet.

Deep in the shadows of a wavering willow tree, silence stretches save for the weak singing of scattered wintertime birds. The sun, pale but still illuminating, winks from behind the leaping peaks of Hyaline's mountains. With the setting sun comes the promise of colorful, impressive, intoxicating dreams, and Elio is eager to rest his head beneath the willow's tickling branches.

It is cold.

Winter wraps chilly, cruel fingers around the stallion's neck, reminding him of the family and friends that would warm him if only he hadn't abandoned them. Nevermind, I have Lannister to keep me company, he thinks as a timid smile spreads his lips. Lannister: his dream-boy, his sweet creature, his perfect child. The perfect salve to his infected, sickly heart. Boisterous and joyful, such a sweet gift from a sweet dream-weaver.

It is certain.

Certain and whole in a way only the cosmos can create, Elio leans an itchy side against the tree trunk and absently scratches. His stormy eyes stray to the setting sun, reflecting the fiery orange and glowing white. He shivers, shuffling uncomfortably in the little snow that has managed to smatter the dead grass beneath the willow branches. Out beyond the shadowed branches, a couple of inches of snow stretch and silence the landscape, wide and only interrupted by Elio's stuttered tracks.

this is weird and small but have an open post :)
    [Image: elio-by-dozymare-ddo34i6.png]

Messages In This Thread
    that's my cross to bear - by elio - 09-06-2020, 11:24 PM
    RE: that's my cross to bear - by Eyas - 09-09-2020, 01:59 PM
    RE: that's my cross to bear - by elio - 09-20-2020, 06:19 PM
    RE: that's my cross to bear - by Eyas - 09-29-2020, 08:34 PM
    RE: that's my cross to bear - by elio - 10-07-2020, 12:28 PM
    RE: that's my cross to bear - by Eyas - 10-11-2020, 09:23 PM
    RE: that's my cross to bear - by elio - 10-25-2020, 12:45 AM