• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  ain't no grave can hold my body down
    COBAIN
    i said i'd not come back. well, i'm coming back - and you'd better be alone.
    He remembers everything – the dying, the anger, the cold grip pulling him under. There was still so much left to do and yet he was never freed from his prison in the afterlife. It burned him to his core to watch his children squander their every opportunity – especially Larva. How many chances would that wretched child receive? Why did death love him so sweetly while Cobain was forced to watch?

But the gates have been torn down and he has finally found his way back to the living. He howls with laughter when he steps onto the beach and feels the sun soak him in its warmth. His skull has been dust for so many years but now he is home at last. Cobain gleefully treads across the sand and drinks it all in with his vibrant green eyes. Everything is so new, so changed since these lungs last drew breath! And yet the meadow welcomes him home with a gentle breeze across his handsome face. Its prodigal son, returned to it at last.

His dark locks hang down his gray neck and tangle in the wind as he tilts his head this way and that. All these strangers are so peculiar and so strange compared to him. His appetite for life had been renewed, but now his cup runneth over. Where should a lecher like him even begin? Cobain’s tongue briefly traces his upper lip as he ponders this question. A new first kiss, new bodies to be defiled – the curse of his lessons all forgotten in a fleeting second.

Finally, he decides that there is no need to be so ceremonious with this second chance. He approaches the nearest woman and delicately places a teasing nip at her withers. The old ways may have been forgotten, but he holds them dear to his heart.

Messages In This Thread
    ain't no grave can hold my body down - by cobain - 07-27-2020, 03:38 PM