• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    In Hell I'll be in good company // Leilan
    I look about me, unsure if I should be impressed with the level of destruction the old king of Loess had brought about, or disdainful that I was running an errand in such a hellhole. A little of both, I decided, stepping carefully through the sooty mud springtime warmth was creating. Urg. I had flown out here, leaving the black coated sprog in the playground. Can't have her slowing me down today, and maybe she'll even make friends. But I think I might try swimming back to the mainland, if only to rid myself of this persistent muck. 

Really, I can't imaging anything surviving in such a wasteland. It's like Pangea, but wet. Apparently though, there's a tribe that has settled in, and the stallion I seek is one of them. My golden tail fin sways from side to side as I take in the scene, trying to decide where anyone living here might be hiding. I loose a shrilly whinny, the sound ricocheting from rocky faces and stunted trees. I do it again, for good measure, then sit back on my heels you wait. If there's anyone actually here, they should be by before long now. 

If they make me wait too long, poor Lilliana is just going to have to deal. I'm not staying in this muddy mess overnight. 

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    In Hell I'll be in good company // Leilan - by Rebelle - 05-20-2020, 06:28 PM