• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  your waves are pulling me under; velkan, birthing
    your waves are pulling me under
    i'm caught in your riptide
    With Velkan’s quick reply, Eva felt her concern and tension slip away. Velkan reassured her with another warm nudge and that he was only trying to make sure he was pronouncing their names correctly. She knew their names were similar in ways, and perhaps they would be confusing to say the first couple of times, but she liked their names very much.

Her warm smile returns as Velkan continues to talk and compliments her on choosing names. Eva laughs softly at his silly comment of naming things he saw pretty—like Eva and Flower. It instantly made her cheeks turn warm and a soft pink color. “You might not be creative with naming our children, but you sure do now how to make me feel very special,” she says softly, and nudges her purple muzzle against the arch of his neck.

She was thankful to have someone like Velkan who was so easy-going and had a warm humorous personality. It made moments like these enjoyable, sharing parenting together made these moments even more exceptional. While they both could find the humor in having their handfuls again, they also knew how much of a blessing it was. Eva was also thankful for having other offspring to look after their newest additions.

When Velkan speaks about being happy, her golden gaze meets his own directly. It was moments like these, even if he was overwhelmed with emotion, she loved the most. Eva cherished his kind and loving words and being able to be the one to give him a family he has always wanted. There were no words to express her amount of joy that she could be the one to give him something like this.

The sea mare pulls herself closer to the black antlered stallion. She gently lays her head into the curve of his neck and falls into the warmth that radiates from him after his last words. “I already know,” she says softly. Velkan didn’t need to say anything ever. She could tell by the gleam in his eyes and the way became so fully of joy that he was full of happiness—a happiness she was happy she could share with him. “I’m happy I can share these special moments with you. Thank you for coming into my life that day by the river.” Because if she had not met him, she knew she would have been searching her whole life for the piece that he filled her heart with.
    Eva
    the dame of ischia

@[Velkan]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; velkan, birthing - by Eva - 04-17-2020, 02:58 PM