• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    You’d be North; Jesper and Beryl
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    Spring arrived with creaking noises and watery holes in the otherwise mostly-frozen land. Sometimes when he feels really defiant he freezes up a puddle if it surprises him with it’s unsure footing, but most of the time he can just let it go. He has other things he can worry about, and one of them roams the icy plains in lion form where basically she would be old enough to leave for better grazing grounds - if she could shift back.

Also, his hear staying in the coldest place he could find was technically over, so he could move out with her if she wanted.

But that meant talking to her and talking to her meant having to find her, first.

The scaled roan scans the ice for heat signatures that stand out; ignoring the one to his left which is Jesper. So far he has no luck finding Beryl yet, but perhaps she will be curious enough to pounce on his icy scales once more. There is little hope that this will shift her back, but at least if they know where the young lioness is, they can attempt to help her.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Jesper] @[Beryl] Hi I just went ahead to make this assuming Jesper would want to help, but take your time as needed ^^
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    You’d be North; Jesper and Beryl - by Leilan - 01-29-2020, 04:51 PM
    RE: You’d be North; Jesper and Beryl - by Beryl - 02-09-2020, 04:14 PM
    RE: You’d be North; Jesper and Beryl - by Beryl - 02-26-2020, 12:50 PM