• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

is there a part I haven't found; any

violence

She can practically taste death on the air.
    It delights her, this change, things clawing their way back to life. She thrives on death, has built her own private kingdom on it, building bone-things that she makes walk beside her. And now it’s all around, a fetid tinge to the air, a taste of rot in the back of the throat.
    She’d returned, perhaps drawn, back into Beqanna. She is not a notable character here – she does not waste her time with kingdoms, nor does she have any great loves. Her name is not whispered across any lips.

Yet she cuts a startling enough figure as she moves, shadowed by a monstrous creation of bones. The architecture of it offends, a haphazard collection of bones from a dozen dead things, elk and wolf and horse and who knows. It moves beside her, controlled by her powers, her own dead thing walking. The creature’s head tosses, its equid skull forever in a grin.
    Violence, besides the bones, is far less gruesome, much to her dismay. She is dark, and beautiful enough in a land where beauty comes plentiful. If she had things her way, she would be terrible to behold, awful angles and rotted flesh, but she has been unable to change this, and her mother, the withholding fool, has ignored her requests.

And so it passes, so Violence and her terrible creation walk into the meadow, the taste of death on her lips, and her eyes shining bright.

ignore the messed up html i broke it but i love you. whoever you are, reading this.

Messages In This Thread
    is there a part I haven't found; any - by violence - 11-23-2019, 07:05 PM