• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    One for all; Jesper, any
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    Loess had been… let’s say a surprise. If it was a pleasant one, Leilan wasn’t entirely sure - yes, he was happy to see an old friend-slash-acquaintance rule it. It seemed like a great fit for a dragon like Castile; relatively safe in case of fires (unlike forests would be), warm enough, and plenty of space to fly. In fact, apart from Tephra, Loess seemed like the greatest fit for a dragon.

Unless one was not a fire dragon - and also, unless such a non-fire-dragon-like creature turned out to be quick in making enemies with a certain family member of one such a fire dragon.

Honestly, Leilan couldn’t be bothered with her. If she wanted to take offense of everything Leilan joked about, and so much so that she couldn’t brush it aside and instead just frown upon him the whole conversation, then she wasn’t someone he was going to invest much time in. In fact, not being a leader of anything, the roan had no reason or will to do so.

Of course, entirely avoiding the fact that she now ruled a neighbouring territory wasn’t an option; just for the fact that he only skimmed the redwood forest near its eastern coastline, to not get involved in that kingdom on his way to more northern territories.

He skipped Nerine; quite certain Heartfire wouldn’t bother with him either. It was his former home that he wanted to pay a visit; his successor he wanted to estimate. How was Jesper doing with Taiga now being blood-related to Loess? Did he want to get involved? That was the beauty of an island; nevertheless, it feels like it’s time to let him know he’s around. Just in case - he’s already decided that he won’t strengthen his ties with Nerine or Icicle Isle any more, because he doesn’t want to undermine Jesper (and as such, his own decision to appoint him in his stead).

But it’s about time he said hi to his brother.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Jesper]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-19-2019, 06:29 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-20-2019, 04:11 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-22-2019, 11:04 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-23-2019, 09:48 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-27-2019, 02:57 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-27-2019, 11:22 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-28-2019, 07:44 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-30-2019, 07:11 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 09-03-2019, 11:12 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 09-15-2019, 07:55 AM