• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

truth hurts; needed something more exciting; Popinjay
    Celina is startled by the sudden nearness of the bay filly, but she returns the greeting enthusiastically, huffing her own breath against the other’s questing nose.

“I’m not a plant!” She giggles. “I’m Celina!”

She could very well be both, she supposes, in the same way that Papa can be many things, but she is quite certain that all she is is a Celina.

Popinjay’s efforts to repeat raspberry sounds rather like a choice to Celina, who bounds off in their direction, calling goodbye to her mother.

It is easy to slip out of sight in the foggy woods, and though Celina does head toward the berry bushes, she is also glancing over her shoulder now and then. When she is quite sure that she is out of both earshot and sight of her mother, the blue-haired filly stops and turns back to her companion. Their similar age has already made them compatriots to Celina, so when she speaks again it is in a conspiratorial tone.

“Do you really wanna go get some raspberries?” She asks, but does not pause before continuing: “Or you wanna go and try one of the mushrooms in the big cave that my Papa said to never ever eat?”

@[Popinjay]
    continuing the other thread but in a new one! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    truth hurts; needed something more exciting; Popinjay - by Celina - 08-11-2019, 08:26 PM