• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  i leave you my dust and bones; Raed

For a time the Brilliant Pampas had been safe - a shelter from the plague. Raed had taken her there, and she had followed willingly. Somewhere along the lines the innocent touches became more passionate… then, suddenly, everything changed. The plague found her. The plague found everyone.

She ran - blind and afraid. And when the dust settled she was utterly lost and alone once more. Only she was not alone.

The day came and Odelia made her entrance into a world of pine trees and forest fog.

She grew quickly - a beautiful mixture of her mother’s golden light and her father’s startling blue. Her mother thought often of Raed. Sometimes Odelia would see glimpses of the blue stallion - thoughts from her mother infiltrating her own - she could almost feel the longing in her mother’s heart, although she didn’t really understand. How could such a young, unbroken heart know those feelings?

One day the thick trees reveal a narrow path.

“Come.” Osyva says to her daughter (now nearly two years old). This is what Osyva has been searching for since Odelia was born: a way back. A way back to him. Eagerly she leads Odelia through the tangled woodland until a more familiar part of Beqanna spills into view.

The Brilliant Pampas. Her heart shudders.

@[Raed]

Messages In This Thread
    i leave you my dust and bones; Raed - by Osyva - 06-30-2019, 12:45 PM
    RE: i leave you my dust and bones; Raed - by Raed - 07-01-2019, 03:25 PM
    RE: i leave you my dust and bones; Raed - by Raed - 07-09-2019, 03:59 PM
    RE: i leave you my dust and bones; Raed - by Raed - 08-24-2019, 05:12 AM