• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My Heart Has Ached {Dawn}
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides

There had been so much betrayal in beqanna, betrayal and pain. Horses injured, attacked from behind and all kingdoms played a role. 

Though Clayton was not an innocent man, he held the biggest betrayal of them all. He left when Dawn and the Cove needed him most. He left his pregnant lover, and the throne he was promised.

He had no reason why, and never returning seemed to be the easiest answer for him, but Dawn deserves better. His child deserves better, a father unlike Mandan.

So he swallows his pride and steps foot into the home he grew up in. He looks for his pale lover, his queen, that his heart ached for. Dawn, he calls out for her, fully aware that she could have found someone else in the mean time.

@[Dawn]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Clayton - 06-11-2019, 07:36 PM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Dawn - 06-12-2019, 11:37 PM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Clayton - 06-16-2019, 09:26 PM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Dawn - 07-13-2019, 09:59 PM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Clayton - 08-06-2019, 12:32 PM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Dawn - 08-06-2019, 09:22 PM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Clayton - 08-07-2019, 08:37 AM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Dawn - 08-08-2019, 09:59 PM