• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show me the way, mentor ; magnus

It made sense to Jakub, after he had went to the mountain, to search out his mentor. Though Magnus had never told him of his immortality he had learned of it through whispers of one so great, and of his protection that graced this land.

He stood under the shade of the trees that bordered his home giving his black hide a break from the tropical heat of the summer day. The sun was beginning to set as he watched the few horses that remained meander around finding places to rest for the night, some huddled closely the their lovers or children and other finding solace in being by themselves. All of which Jakub vowed to protect.

He needed to talk to Magnus about those he had hurt while protecting his home and those he loved. He knew he did not need to beat around the bush with his mentor on this particular subject. How else was he to grow?

Magnus, if you can hear me I need to talk to you. he said into the darkening twilight, hoping that he would come. 

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[magnus]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    Show me the way, mentor ; magnus - by Jakub - 06-10-2019, 09:36 PM
    RE: Show me the way, mentor ; magnus - by magnus - 06-12-2019, 11:51 PM
    RE: Show me the way, mentor ; magnus - by Jakub - 06-13-2019, 08:28 AM