• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

love is my religion; oriash

love is my religion. i could die for that.

Aegean still lives in the Cove—or, at least, he thinks that he does. 

It’s more and more difficult for him to keep his wanderings contained. More and more difficult to stay connected to the reality of the earth around him when the dreams in his head and those that he weaves in front of him are so much more enticing. But unlike his dreamweaver of a mother, he does not need to be asleep to escape to them—and thus, he does not spend many hours of his life trapped in slumber.

Instead, he wanders. He paints with wide brushstrokes his new world, what the world could be. He travels through the Taiga and the trees explode with color. He walks the cliffs of Nerine and watches the water rush up with the intricacies of galaxies. And he soon enters into Loess, unbeknownst to him, watching as the ground beneath him is lush with flowers, the wind weaving colors through his pale mane.

It is only when he sees the young girl that he pauses, taking in the leopard markings and the antlers that just now begin to grow atop her head. He looks at the women by her side—his mothers—and his own gifts reach out to paint in his older siblings, from Rhaegor to Abysm. His smile curves gently, dreamily, as he walks toward her, his beautiful head tilting down so that his amethyst eyes can study her quietly. 

“Hello, little one,” his voice walks the fine line between delicate and solid, weaving into the air as he watches the illusions of a family that no longer cradles him. There is something like relief, or pain, that shadows across his face, but it disappears quickly, fading into the ocean of his wonder at her.

“My name is Aegean.” Another soft exhalation. “Why do you day-dream of my mothers?”

i could die for you.

@[Oriash] - So I took some liberties here and just assumed she would have Kag / Solace by her.

If you don't want that, let me know and I can tweak. <33

Messages In This Thread
    love is my religion; oriash - by aegean - 05-12-2019, 11:59 AM
    RE: love is my religion; oriash - by Oriash - 05-13-2019, 09:45 AM
    RE: love is my religion; oriash - by aegean - 05-22-2019, 12:16 AM
    RE: love is my religion; oriash - by Oriash - 06-03-2019, 03:36 PM
    RE: love is my religion; oriash - by aegean - 06-08-2019, 05:20 PM
    RE: love is my religion; oriash - by Oriash - 06-12-2019, 01:18 PM