• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  at the barricades

boy what's normal to you? 'cause that sure ain't normal to me.

Loess feels just as welcoming as when he once belonged to it. While the Archon knows that the Cove is not pleased with Castile, he still waltzes into the land as if it is his roam. Litotes believes Castile to be a friend, regardless of the Queen’s feelings. In fact, he might even congratulate the dragon for his successful kidnapping of Oriash. He bears no ill will to the child; instead, he finds the trivialities of their politics to be amusing.

As much as he does miss the comfort of the highlands, Lie is not sure he would return. While the camaraderie he felt was soothing, he longs to build his own world in Pangea. His tail is loud when he slaps it against his hocks in irritation - perhaps his plans will align with Ilma’s desires, though he does not see himself bending to her will. Sitting upon her council is one thing, while molding the culture of his territory to her ideas is entirely another.

Litotes’ goal is to seek out Castile and discuss Tephra, but he quickly stumbles upon a familiar face. The eager pegasus he remembers from his brief time as Marauder is a pale blip amongst the bland brown and yellow of his home. The dusty ground crunches beneath his hooves when he comes to a stop. He notes the impossibly tall ferns and the trickling creek just beyond the boy. These observatory precautions are unnecessary, he thinks, but he cannot kick his suspicious nature.

“Pteron!” The winds shifts the wild ferns when Lie calls, his voice mingling well with the hiss of their rustling. Winter is bitter and cruel in Loess - cool goosebumps raise his still plague-weakened coat. “You’ve gotten bigger since I last saw you,” he muses, a statement that might have been patronizing if he was not sincerely impressed with the young man’s growth. “Is Loess still treating you well?”

and if i fall would you know that to do?
    and if i'm caught up would you stay?

Litotes

@[Pteron] i'm imagining he sees him right before he visits with castile :3

Messages In This Thread
    at the barricades - by litotes - 05-09-2019, 11:37 PM
    RE: at the barricades - by Pteron - 05-10-2019, 10:00 AM
    RE: at the barricades - by litotes - 05-12-2019, 07:37 PM
    RE: at the barricades - by Pteron - 05-13-2019, 07:30 AM