• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I love the way you hate me; BADWOLF
    "Evil requires no reason."
    He had been far from home for too long. He needed the touch of his beautiful Rys or his sassy Drow, or his calming Zur to keep the beast from boiling to the surface. He is weak without them (or weak with them, the voice whispers, tantalizing, shadowy threads pulling him down…down). Even the grounding touches of his kids would have helped. But he is far from them, lost down the rabbit hole that was Beqanna.

the darkness was rising

The forest called to him, it long has. It pulls him into the darkness, deepest parts of it and lets him take apart what he needs. He fights it, oh he does. The last coherent thought he had had was of his family, of their eyes when they discovered his shame, his weakness. And then, he pushes them all out.

Sharp teeth take over his blunt horse ones. His body lengthens, a sound of bones cracking and realigning. Claws erupt from his toes. Shadows cling, and those eerie neon green eyes blink open once he is done. It had been a long time since he had taken this shape, the shape of a shadow hound. He is larger, more dire wolf size, but clearly nothing from this world.

He loses himself in it, in the instincts, the wants, the needs of it. He doesn’t know for how long, only that when he returns, however briefly he is covered in blood, that he can feel it itching across his skin and on his face. He can see it on the ground, and looks around for the remnants of some unfortunate soul that had lingered too far into the forest. He sees him, a small satisfied smile curling his lips as he remembers the chase, the thrill of the hunt.

A crackling in the forest announces someone else. He turns, ears flickering. A blink and he’s there in the darkness bit of shadows, his green eyes the only visible thing as he waits to be noticed.
    pazuzu

@[Badwolf]
    **Disclaimer, posting to Pazuzu can result in maiming, torturing, and all kinds of nasty things possibly happening to your pony. If you do not agree, do not post to him or if you do not want your pony horribly maimed, please say so. Most of the time he will just leave some nice new scars, either mental or physical.

Messages In This Thread
    I love the way you hate me; BADWOLF - by Pazuzu - 03-05-2019, 05:15 PM
    RE: I love the way you hate me; BADWOLF - by Badwolf - 03-08-2019, 03:32 PM