• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't take back what I say; LAURA pony
    This time she had skipped off to the Playground with her daddy in tow. Totally got permission after her encounter with Pteron at that place. Well what they decided must be Silver Cove. Even if they still weren’t one hundred percent sure. That reminds her she should definitely remember to ask about that again later tonight when she went back home. But today’s adventure was going to the Playground and she was so excited about it. Crynn and Hilde were at home with Momma and she would bound off around him and then back to his side to sneak in for a cuddle before she bounced off again.

When he drops her off at the edge with a smile, she nuzzles up against him, sneaking in for that final hug and kiss before she scoots away from him. “Byyyyye Dadddddy!” She says with a laugh, her voice trailing off as she yells over her shoulder. Her hooves were already taking her on a collision course with the first other foal she could find.

It takes her a moment to find others out amongst the warm spring day. Okay, maybe she really gets distracted by some random trails and small critters she hadn’t yet laid eyes on yet. But really, no this time, she was serious. She sees him there and doesn’t hesitate just like the last time when she had met Pteron. “Hi!” She’s all happy, and her coat practically rainbows colors in excitement as she stretches her nose out to his. “My name is Astarielle, but you can call me Star. It’s much shorter.” Another happy smile, even as her nostrils flare and his scent is placed with his soon to be coming name. “What’re you doing?”

@[laura] Your choice as to who you want to post Aegean or Brigade <3

Messages In This Thread
    I don't take back what I say; LAURA pony - by Astarielle - 01-30-2019, 09:29 PM