• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Looking for Female Adoptable
    Visare
    Pazuzu x Aya
    Female
    Black (EE/aa)
    tegteg [wings][liquidification] (so she carries these traits, but does not express them)

She has some siblings, but I don't think any are really active right now. Voros is played by SecondChances. I have the other two (Vlyx and Volkan). Vlyx is the oldest and most developed out of any of them, and that happened on another site. Aya would have raised them all to be self sufficient. Probably not overly doting, but not hateful by any means. She would have wanted her children to go on and do great things with their lives. She purposely has bred with powerful males in an effort for traited children. Only one ended up traited, and that was Volkan (he's also the youngest). There could be some jealously there. Vlyx was a queen for a time, and Aya probably bragged about that until Volkan was born. Now he is the favorite of the lot. No one else has done anything. I would also love to have a reason to bring Volkan out to play. Visare would not have known her dad. You can play her at any age as long as she is older than Volkan, who, if I bring him out to play with you, will just be a colt.
    Vlyx, Voros, Visare, Volkan is the order they go in.

Messages In This Thread
    Looking for Female Adoptable - by Slash-GNR - 01-12-2019, 11:02 PM
    RE: Looking for Female Adoptable - by devin - 01-13-2019, 01:18 AM
    RE: Looking for Female Adoptable - by feral - 01-13-2019, 02:34 PM