• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

are you deranged like me, are you strange like me? anyone
    lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me, do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?

It is strange, being born into a world you don’t fit in with. She is not like the rest of the children, and she knew this from the moment she slid into this cold world and met her mother’s frigid stare. The smile on the stark white mare’s face had not been genuine, and her jade eyes seemed vacant and disconnected, but it did not disturb her. Instead, she had smiled right back. 

She can hear their high pitched laughter when she enters the meadow, she can hear their naive thoughts as she walks straight past them, her cobalt blue eyes hardly sparing them a glance. She is delicate and dark, her coat shadow-black, and there was something decidedly wrong with the way her hips swayed when she walked. There is something akin to a simper that curls at the edge of her lips, enjoying the warmth of the sun on her small back. There is a purpose to her walk, ignoring the way the spring grass tickles her legs, and she does not notice the beauty of the pastel blooms that dot the landscape. 

She is after something, and only Starsin knows what that is. 

It’s short and I hope this gets better once someone talks to her. She was born this spring so she is baby.

Messages In This Thread
    are you deranged like me, are you strange like me? anyone - by Starsin - 09-29-2018, 03:03 PM