• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

quest help
    Mazikeen's going to be spitting-mad that she can't shapeshift and needs some help with her quest! She needs to learn to appreciate her horse form above all else and do something useful for BQ (like kill a monster)

Some of my ideas so far
    - someone she can run into right off the mountain that's nice to help her see that not being able to shapeshift is the worst (or someone not-so-nice to tell her to stop being a big baby and get over it)
    - a foal or someone she could protect by fighting and killing a monster??
    - it'd definitely be nice for her to talk to someone that isn't a shifter too since she doesn't normally
    - ??? just threads idk and we can see where it goes

So looking for anyone who might want to thread with her! Doesn't have to be right this second or anything either if anyone's interested but full up on threads or something. I am thrilled to have this quest to torture her with and in no immediate rush
    Casimira! Because she hates shifting! lmao
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    she can protect sela from a monster
    SABAL.

She’s obviously going to laugh at her a lot but then will tell her to stop being a big baby and might even get out of the lake to help if she is moping like a dummy.
    sup.
    Lestrade also needs to fight a monster while discovering his own strength and protect himself without the aid of magic (he's currently traitless) for his own quest if you wanna do a tag team kind of thing? The fairy also "suggested" he help figure out how to help with the monster problem so that could also be incorporated and might be a fun thing to do.

Otherwise, I have plenty of other options as well! <33

I've harassed you all privately but felt like I needed to put up a reply here too <3
    Hahaha I was gonna say that if you wanted she could meet Florian and be like *could be worse * but I haven't technically gotten his shifting back yet lol still im always happy to do words eith you!
    I could use a good reason to write Eurwen again, she was born traitless and earned her current traits through quests. And recently had a daughter who is also born traitless so she van definitely provide some insight (and is perfectly capable of telling someone to stop being a baby too, lol)
    @[Squirt] so if you’re up for it she can go to the Mountain or just meet her at theHyaline border or whatnot!

Thanks Nilla and Ratty!! Maze is now full up on threads for this but if anything falls through I'll definitely come bug you guys <33