• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  They always wanna come but they never want to leave.
    Pot Of Cream walked in the meadow.Although she was with a stallion she wanted to chat to another stallion.Her dream came true but how true was it?How long would she be with Real Fire.Her heart pounded.She wanted to turn around and go back home but found her heart led her to a group of stallions.
    :cool: Speed Is Key!!!-Jacksepticeye :cool:
    The group of stallions are crowded around another mare, amazed by her beauty. They admire her long slender legs and beautifully dished head, ignoring the approaching mae completely. The mare they are admiring is Mary Sue, a kind mare with a heart of gold as gold as her rare palomino pelt. She does not like the stalions ignoring Pot of Cream and so she smiles at her. "Hello, don't mind them they just find me very beautiful."
    Pot Of Cream walked away she couldn't believe what had happened.Her idea was to cheat on her stallion.How would she do it when another mare was around.She tried looking for more stallions.Her only choice was to turn around a go back.So she did but slowly.She didn't want anyone to know what she was doing.She tried to get a stallions attention by making a sweet whinny.She stayed hidden behind some bushes.
    The stallions of the Meadow were all still flocking to Mary Sue, swarming her, each of them wanted to be her mate and only hers. She would have no problem finding a mate for breeding season. Pot of Cream running away offends Mary Sue and she snorts, stomping her hoof to show her displeasure. "Don't be stupid, I can see you hiding in the bushes. Are you trying to take one of my stallions? You can't, I am the prettiest mare here."
    "Oh yes,I can do what I want.If you think I can't then you are stupid.Did you know is m the strongest mare in the Meadow at the moment.You may the beautifuliest but the strongest gets the most attention because they produce better foals."she snorted at the mare walking back over to her.She then trotted around the stallions with her tail up.Her Cremello coat glistening in the sunlight.
    The stallions laughed. "We do not want a strong mare, foul wench. If we wanted strong we would mate with each other. We want a beautiful mare like Mary Sue." Mary Sue smirked, winking at the black stallion who defended her. "You do not think I am strong, mare? Fine. Challenge me at the battlegrounds."
    "Sure whatever."she snorted and started trotting off but stopped and said "Whoeevr wins gets all the stallions."She continued to trot off and was off to battle the other mare for love.
    "Sounds good to me!" Mary Sue grinned, following the other mare to the Challenge grounds.
    (08-15-2016, 09:42 AM)Applegirl1 Wrote: Pot Of Cream walked in the meadow.Although she was with a stallion she wanted to chat to another stallion.Her dream came true but how true was it?How long would she be with Real Fire.Her heart pounded.She wanted to turn around and go back home but found her heart led her to a group of stallions.

The stallion swished his tail as she came closer, blue eyes gleaming. He nodded a gentle, friendly hello and lowered his majestic head down to graze, showing that he was comfortable with her already, although he still kept an eye on her. Secretly he was very excited. Finally, a mare!
    Secretly,the mare turned around and walked up to the stallion.She softly nuzzled him."My name is Pot Of Cream.What is yours?"she said softly,she was trying to get the stallions attention.She then put her head up against his.