Beqanna
cleaning out the closet - Printable Version

+- Beqanna (https://beqanna.com/forum)
+-- Forum: OOC (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Forum: PMP (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: cleaning out the closet (/showthread.php?tid=23872)

Pages: 1 2

cleaning out the closet - Leah - 05-28-2019

RULES
first come, first serve.
I reserve the right to take characters back if you disappear or quit. some characters are more special than others, so I may take them back if they are inactive, but they'll be denoted by a *. most of the time I don't care about an activity rule.
most are un- or lightly-played, so feel free to mold them however you like.
I get first dibs if they are PMPed again.
if there are others you see in my database list that you're interested in, you're welcome to PM me about them.

MARES
ATLANTA - hybrid - female - black leopard appaloosa with fuchsia spots - blackbuck horns, telepathy, mute at night - tegteg [BLACKBUCK HORNS][TELEPATHY][healing] - EE/aa/LpLp
BEE - hybrid - smash x lilou - female - silver grullo - immortality, sunakinesis - tegteg [IMMORTALITY][SUNAKINESIS][invisible wings] - Ee/aa/DD/Zz
HOLLE - hybrid - female - black leopard appaloosa - blackbuck horns - tegteg [BLACKBUCK HORNS] - EE/aa/LpLp
ANCA - hybrid - lupei x early - female - teal roan - tegteg [wolf shifting][fire armor][telepathy]
ADELENE - hybrid - whale x lilou - female - grullo frame overo - Ee/aa/Dd/nO
*FLEMMING - hybrid - keenan x rih - female - bay with sparkle points - Ee/Aa
ADHARA - arabian hybrid - yule x aberration - female - red dun - kingfisher wings, anosmia - ee/aa/Dd
KASTRA - anglo-arabian - carnage x monaco - female - peach & light pink roan
SUMNER - hybrid - beaux x ninove - female - bay fuchsia (fuchsia with black points) - tegteg [invisibility][wings]
CYANE - hybrid - carnage x lilou - female - red dun - horn, deaf - ee/aa/Dd
CONCORDIA - hybrid - stonewall x grimshaw - female - black roan - EE/aa/Rr
*RIH - abstang hybrid - plug x anatomy - female - bay - EE/Aa

STALLIONS
*KHA - hybrid - ramiel x ea - male - silver bay - ghost shifting, self sustenance - tegteg [GHOST SHIFTING][SELF SUSTENANCE][shadow shifting] - Ee/Aa/nZ
SMASH - hybrid - pazuzu x sawflesh - male - silver grullo overo with red coronet band - invisible wings - tegteg [INVISIBLE WINGS][sunakinesis] EE/aa/DD/ZZ/Oo
OLVER - hybrid - yule x lilou - male - red dun w/ moss green mane & tail - mute - ee/aa/Dd
AMOU - tiger horse hybrid - beaux x aubagne - male - silver fuchsia varnish roan (fuchsia with white mane/tail, varnish roaning)
VELES - arabian hybrid - mountain x aberration - male - grullo - Ee/aa/Dd
TYL - hybrid - lokii x astrah - male - silver bay roan - Ee/Aa/nZ/Rr
FIELDING - hybrid - beaux x krieg - male - saddle brown - #8B4513
HARBOR - hybrid - keenan x concordia - male - bay roan - Ee/Aa/Rr
STOLI - hybrid - lochte x charlemagne - male - dunskin - Ee/Aa/ncR/Dd
*BEAUX - hybrid - knightley x pump - male - fuchsia
FARLEY - hybrid - watson x nascosta - male - silver bay overo - Ee/Aa/nZ/nO
CROMWELL - hybrid - trashlip x marrow - male - navy with yellow eyes

RE: cleaning out the closet - Endellion1992 - 05-28-2019

Can I have more info on KHA and Oliver?? (:

RE: cleaning out the closet - Leah - 05-28-2019

olver was a random breeding because I liked his parents and their colors, so he’s totally moldable.

kha is super special. ramiel and ea were king & queen of the dale before the new lands, and ea was the first queen of ischia. she’s dead and ramiel is back from the afterlife but has lost all of his memories, but mirage plays him and she’s super busy. during the catastrophe kha got stuck in ghost form as a baby until he was found by his grandmother scorch (ea’s mom). @[Sid] will be able to tell you more about that. he has a lot of family roaming around and it’s a pretty tight knit family.

RE: cleaning out the closet - Endellion1992 - 05-28-2019

They sound perfect <3 I would love them if you'd let me.

RE: cleaning out the closet - Nyxistaken - 05-28-2019

Could I please have some info on Amou?

RE: cleaning out the closet - Leah - 05-28-2019

@[Endellion1992] go for it! just post an update so I don’t forget Smile

@[Nyxistaken] he was a random breeding because I like his parents’ colors, so totally moldable!

RE: cleaning out the closet - kahzie - 05-29-2019

hello can you tell me more about atlanta whose name i love and who is spotty.

RE: cleaning out the closet - Leah - 05-29-2019

she was a random breeding for a pretty color! she’s beaux x holle. totally moldable and v pretty

RE: cleaning out the closet - kahzie - 05-29-2019

okay i think i might need her.
would it be okay if she were to be mute all the time?

RE: cleaning out the closet - Leah - 05-29-2019

totally, go for it!