Wolfbane -- Year 210
"She presses into him greedily, hungrily, and demands more. She does not know how to be gentle when she is with him—does not know how to quell the aching in her belly, the neediness in her touch. She would devour him whole. She would sacrifice herself completely. She would give and give and give—" --Tabytha, written by Laura
Breed: arabian hybrid
Color: flaxen chestnut (Ee/aa)
Eyes: blue (#106492)
Markings: four white stockings, belly spot, gold barring, blue sheen on markings
Mane & Tail: flaxen
Aela is a small, slender mare that will stand at 14.3 when grown with an overall elegant appearance. She most closely resembles a Morab. Her head has a slightly concave profile with large, expressive eyes and tipped ears. She has a lovely arched neck, deep-set chest and a short back. While not the tallest of mares, she stands on medium legs with good bone.
Sensitive. Haughty. Curious.
Parents: Wolfbane x Lilliana
Genetic Traits: Empathic Echoes, Immortality, Light Healing, Telepathic Bond with Heartfire
Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [IMMORTALITY][LIGHT HEALING][EMPATHIC ECHOES][TELEPATHIC BOND][GLOWING MARKINGS][self healing][fear illusionism]
- Aela is born on the most southern point of the River.
- At only a few days old, she and her mother come across Wolfbane. Aela becomes separated from Lilliana by teleportation through Beryl's shadow manipulation in attempt to bring them to Nerine.
- Aela dreams about Catcher and Cthonie.
- The girl is found (unknowingly) by her granddam, Aletta, in the Meadow and great-granddam, Heartfire along the River. She is lead to Taiga where she becomes adopted by the ghost-mare, Kota.
- In the winter, the golden filly meets Kensley. Not sensing any of his memories (or anything at all radiating from him), she becomes fascinated with his company. She unknowingly unthaws his frozen heart.
- Aela wanders to the Mountain where she asks to be heard; she receives a quest.
- The yearling wanders to Nerine where she meets her half-brother, Wherewolf. The two engage in an argument that quickly turns into a brawl.
- Aela sneaks out of Taiga to the Forest and encounters an older colt named Meyer who catches her attention.
|Aela's Threadlog · View Profile|
|[open] ain't that just the way//any
|River||Eight||5||Last post by Eight
| got a devil on your back so shake it out
|Pangea||Straia||6||Last post by Straia
|[private] on my tallest tiptoes
|Meadow||Beyza||10||Last post by Beyza
| a marvelous time ruining everything
|Forest||Meyer||7||Last post by Aela
|[private] a marvelous time ruining everything
|Nerine||Wherewolf||11||Last post by Aela
|[PQ] so we come to a place of no return
|Mountain||Wysteria Fairy||2||Last post by Wysteria Fairy
|[private] is there anybody out there?
|Taiga||N/A||1||Last post by Aela
| you were my coming down, any
|Meadow||kensley||14||Last post by Aela
| got a fire in her mind
|Meadow||N/A||1||Last post by Aela
|[open] feel the moon hit the blacktop
|Meadow||Catcher, chthonie||3||Last post by chthonie
|[complete] turn and face the strange; any
|Mountain||Krav Fairy, Locheed, Izora Lethia, Skeleton Ghoul, Warden, Tarte, Shipka, echis, firion, Nikoline, Anonya, Elain, Ainu, Leilan, Nalani, Pollen, Mesec, Kestrell, evarae, clementia, Indius, cirilla, Lepis, iridian, capulet, Drear, Finian, Leah||29||Last post by Leah
you've got your roots
and i've got the wind in my soul